Ranked Leaderboards

ToMyMa

Are there some... funny things going on again? Take a look at the commando/mercenary section and return to me again (guy from our server; have never seen him before, yet he's so highly ranked).

DRAMA all over again?

well he says is this "DRAMA",seeing as win trading is not possible in yoloqueue I think he was implying group ranked//

Have to hold my self back here...

There is no way he have because i know how good he is that it infuriate's me if people think he have win traded him self up there, what a load of BS. hes one of the best out there give the guy some credit's. at current state GR in this server are its possible for him to get there. Well deserved to. hope he gets above 2k rating as well. He deserves it.

Have to hold my self back here...

There is no way he have because i know how good he is that it infuriate's me if people think he have win traded him self up there, what a load of BS. hes one of the best out there give the guy some credit's. at current state GR in this server are its possible for him to get there. Well deserved to. hope he gets above 2k rating as well. He deserves it.

omg such bromance <3

I think he meant that mandingo guy in solo q tho

omg such bromance <3

I think he meant that mandingo guy in solo q tho

Indeed I did; I know how you play, and I'm not going to say anything about that considering that I'm not at your level :p

Though I just said 'DRAMA' to indicate that something was not right; but the reason I did so was because the leaderboards might've bugged out and left me unable to find said guy (I tried to search for him - nothing popped up).

So sorry for being a bit vague/confusing.

Indeed I did; I know how you play, and I'm not going to say anything about that considering that I'm not at your level :p

Though I just said 'DRAMA' to indicate that something was not right; but the reason I did so was because the leaderboards might've bugged out and left me unable to find said guy (I tried to search for him - nothing popped up).

So sorry for being a bit vague/confusing.

I remember looking a week back and seeing Mandingoo on another server (I think he even did a namechange aswell a bit before that). Let's see if he loses tons of rating now ^^. That or go the coward route and not play anymore.

Edited by Aerilas

I remember looking a week back and seeing Mandingoo on another server (I think he even did a namechange aswell a bit before that). Let's see if he loses tons of rating now ^^. That or go the coward route and not play anymore.

Nah, he's playing. Played against him (he's a healer), though it wasn't anything extraordinaire.

Hi guys, Mandingoo here.

Yea, i was on Darth Nihlus before tofn. Games have been pretty fun apart from last night, lost 83 elo from 2 server DCs and few games 3v4 four games in a row (queue sabotager for repsi think), was not nice at all ^^. But got my rating back up and then some from what it was on nihlus this morning/afternoon. (thanks for the games skylash, osdo, zina).

Im just on tofn temporarily to raise my rating to a certain point, then im going back to play with my friends. I work on prime time hours so i cant play competetive pvp (group ranked) and so on, so not much point for me to stay on tofn after im satisfyed with my rating.

I have had my bad games where i think, what that fudge am i doing. But we all get that im sure ^^. Didnt realise i was on the topic until today hehe. I look forward to seeing you all later tonight!. Go easy on me! :D.