I'm kinda confused regarding GS early access

So if you're a subscriber you get the Nar Shaddaa Stronghold with more rooms unlock, but what i don't get, will we get it really early? Because it doesn't make sense if subscribers get it in August. So, how does this actually work?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Subscribers get access August 19th

Free to Play players get access in October 14th.

Therefore, Subscribers get access early.

If you were a Subscriber on May 11th, then whenever you gain access to Strongholds (which is determined by your current subscription status at that time) then you will also get a free Sky Palace with 5 rooms at that time.

If you are a Subscriber on July 15th, then whenever you gain access to Strongholds (which is determined by your current subscription status at that time) then you will also get a free Sky Palace with 3 rooms at that time.

Subscribers get access August 19th

Free to Play players get access in October 14th.

Therefore, Subscribers get access early.

If you were a Subscriber on May 11th, then whenever you gain access to Strongholds (which is determined by your current subscription status at that time) then you will also get a free Sky Palace with 5 rooms at that time.

If you are a Subscriber on July 15th, then whenever you gain access to Strongholds (which is determined by your current subscription status at that time) then you will also get a free Sky Palace with 3 rooms at that time.

I've always been a subscriber, so i guess i get 5 rooms. :)

Just to clarify this a little bit...

You don't "also" get it if you're a subscriber on 7/15.

You will get one or the other, not both.

If you're a subscriber on the first date, you get 5 rooms.

If you weren't a subscriber on the first date but were on the 2nd, you get 3 rooms.

Edited by Rankyn

So if you're a subscriber you get the Nar Shaddaa Stronghold with more rooms unlock, but what i don't get, will we get it really early? Because it doesn't make sense if subscribers get it in August. So, how does this actually work?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

they made it take another month longer, probably due to an internal screw up and the "but you get all features unlocked" is just a bit they did to make up for it.