YEAHHHH...... STUNWAR yea!!!!!

Aztian

You know OP, you have this thing called a resolve bar and every class has a CC Breaker.

Please try to use it in the future.

hahahaahah... u joking right .. the resolve bar never really worked.. EVER!

and the cool down on the Breaker is a joke.. use it other stun comes

hahahaahah... u joking right .. the resolve bar never really worked.. EVER!

and the cool down on the Breaker is a joke.. use it other stun comes

Works fine for me.

The problem is that abilities like Creeping Terror are designed to ignore Resolve.

This is because they needed to buff Sorcs/Sages.

Of course, if they simply undid some of the 1.2 nerfs then Sorcs/Sages wouldn't need CT to ignore Resolve.

Unnerf PvP Sorcs! (I'm half joking, half drunk).

You know OP, you have this thing called a resolve bar and every class has a CC Breaker.

Please try to use it in the future.

I would like to add that also each class got snares, stuns and CCs of its own so break CC and cc the enemy yourself as well is in order.

I would like to add that also each class got snares, stuns and CCs of its own so break CC and cc the enemy yourself as well is in order.

Not that I want to jump into this topic thats been going on since the start of MMORPG genre

but your attempted logic of " Since everyone gets lots of CC's, there is no problem with CC" is completely and utterly flawed.

Truth is no one likes having control of their own character taken away from them

And over the decades the genre been around you find the people that rely the most on CC are typically the worst/least skilled players.

Giving everyone CC will not solve the argument of games (not just TOR) being to much CC reliant

ONLY when a developer is bright enough and forward thinking enough that they remove CC from PVP and replace with abilities that require skill and tactics, will you over come the CC complaint that is prevalent in EVERY form of PVP right now and since the first MMORPG hit the market in 1991.

yea!! Lets play stun war!!! its soooooooooo Fun ! yea

The brown note is a hypothetical infrasonic frequency that would cause humans to lose control of their bowels due to resonance. Attempts to demonstrate the existence of a "brown note" using sound waves transmitted through air have failed.

If you haven't seen Stun Wars in action, you haven't PvPed. It happens all day, everyday. Resolve needs some fixing. Hell, even in the Heroic Area of Oricon, the underground during the Rak event, etc, you get to see your toon ragdolled and stunned into oblivion. It gets old.