New Legacy unlock Idea

Treassach

I think an update to legacy is in order, perhaps bring the rumored global datacron unlock to the game. I remember datacrons being unlocked for all characters when one character found them all was something that was discussed when legacy first launched, I think I speak for a majority of players when I say we would like that.

I think an update to legacy is in order, perhaps bring the rumored global datacron unlock to the game. I remember datacrons being unlocked for all characters when one character found them all was something that was discussed when legacy first launched, I think I speak for a majority of players when I say we would like that.

There have been many threads asking for this.

I think legacy CODEX ENTRIES would be good, but I think the stat bonuses should remain in the "have to be earned per character" category.

I point you to this link:

http://torwars.com/swtor-community-cantina-san-francisco-food-drinks-and-a-lot-of-laughter/

Which includes the following:

-I asked if datacrons/codex etc. will be added to legacy in future. Datacrons no, achievements yes.

I also believe that Eric Musco has made a statement that legacy datacrons are highly unlikely as they would likely require the a compete redesign of the datacron system.

A fine sugestion. Second on that.