So am i right in saying......

Scotland

well the leaderboards suggest that about 4000 people have done group ranked so team ranked has to be existent somewhere. Those people appear to be from TOFN, the Bastion, POT5, Harbinger, Ebon Hawk, T3-M4, Bergeren Colony, Valjernis Chain, Darth Nihilus, The Shadowlands, Jedi Covenant, Progenitor, Battle Meditation, Jarkia sword, Jung ma, Red Eclipse, Mantle of the Force even. This means that at least on a few of them you can find team ranked. I am on Bastion and once in a while I see teams calling out in chat for other teams to que so thats something. Edited by Sangrar

so who queues team ranked on a regular basis?

Edgy queus on pub side of pot5 almost every night, tyrants has been afk recently, war queued last night, and I think backpacks has a team that they queue from time to time.

Also, on imp side <Empire>, <Imperial Bowling league>, and <Team Rocket Elites> all say that they have queued up/asked for people to queue but never get pops so they must be trying to queue at odd times.

Pretty much sums up pot5.

Harbringer has a few teams, Vossen and Thunder from down under are the two big names who queue up regularly; I queued up with a few friends/randoms about a week ago and went up against ~4 different teams.

Game has been fairly dead lately, and it feels like you have to server hop to do team ranked at this point.

I've queued on bastion/harbs against maybe 6 teams total for like 20 or so games the last few days. Compared to queueing for 2 hours in wow and getting 42 games, I'd say this game is really heading into the final stages of asphyxiation. Guess people are tired of it by now and are just waiting for w*