The General Forums

Rankyn

Yes they left out my Defender archetype...

Everything else can be applied to people on these forums.

Yeah, I saw that...didn't see any mention of the biodrones or white knights either. And of course the ever wonderful poster 16..."Nothing in this games matters, unless they do more stories! I've done all the stories! I need moar nao!" :cool:

Cute comic though, I put it on my favs and will likely be going back :D

Edited by Lunafox

You left out us defenders who love the game and will say things good about it on the forums because we truly love it. I is sad :(

I hate that word defender. But yes they forgot the people who do in fact enjoy the game. Such a disgrace.

Not sure if Jedi Robes fanatics fit into one of the mentioned categories? Seems like they are a species of their own.

I personally probably fit into category 5, albeit I don't complain about it on the forums.

Overall, poster 8 seems to be the happiest. It made me smile seeing him smile.

Edited by JattaGin

Fix clipping issues in the game!

oh

and

umm

Funny comic! :p

Bet someone necro's this in 6 months - a year too lol

/waves hello to the people from the world of tomorrow!!!

Edited by Hoshkar

I am actually fairly enthused that they made sure to include forum PVP, at least in some form in the mix. Unfortunately my favorite and only form of forum PVP I participate in....snark wars....was not included.

Insert meme of unhappy face here. Results may vary.

Bet someone necro's this in 6 months - a year too lol

Likelihood of that happening was probably reduced manifestly when the same cartoon appeared on multiple MMO forums at pretty much the same time.

Still, that's a positive indication of how redundant everything is from one game forum to the next.