Different Triangle/Symbol for Heroic Quests

CCThrawn

I've suggested this before, but it hasn't been implemented. I think it would be very helpful if you guys changed the symbol above the heads of NPCs who give Heroic/Repeatable quests. Either make it a different shape, like a square or circle, or change the color or something. That way people can differentiate between soloable quests to take and not bother with going through the conversations and seeing at the end they initiated a heroic quest. Just saves time and energy.

I've suggested this before, but it hasn't been implemented. I think it would be very helpful if you guys changed the symbol above the heads of NPCs who give Heroic/Repeatable quests. Either make it a different shape, like a square or circle, or change the color or something. That way people can differentiate between soloable quests to take and not bother with going through the conversations and seeing at the end they initiated a heroic quest. Just saves time and energy.

I'd like to see the following for missions:

Different color / shape mission markers for Story, Normal, Heroic, and Repeatable missions.

Ability to toggle show / hide for low level (grey) missions.

Terminal on each planet at Spaceport / shuttle landing with planet Heroic missions.