Report Spam > Auto ignore

Iliac

Please, let us report these credit sellers & put them on ignore in a single click. It's really a pain as is with the number of spammers that we have any more.

EDIT: Oh, and make the ignore list legacy wide.

Edited by Iliac
add more

Please, let us report these credit sellers & put them on ignore in a single click. It's really a pain as is with the number of spammers that we have any more.

agree

was shocked actually to see that wasnt already in game when I came back

Been standard mode of operation in Rift and other games for years now

Partially agree.

You can report someone for spamming when they don't want to listen to you for example, maybe a talking to by a representative works out then. Does that mean you need to add to ignore?

If they added a "report credit scam" option then yes for sure. But do they act of those if they even do? I don't remember when the last time one of those vanished from my ignore list.

Or if they added an option to add comments to those you ignore, so you can put someone on ignore with a cooling off period (and leave the scum on there forever or until deleted).

I got so frustrated with them that I reported so many in an hour that I decided to report one for a suicide threat to see if they actually did care enough to take action. I got a talking to for that and that scum is still sitting on my ignore list annoying people and hurting the in game economy.

Don't even think an auto ignore will be enough, who knows how many players have left because of them already.

OP, I think your idea is a good one.

Partially agree.

You can report someone for spamming when they don't want to listen to you for example, maybe a talking to by a representative works out then.

That's not what the "report spam" option is for.

Add another choice in the report list for "Report Credit Spam". This choice would add the name (account) to an account wide credit spammer list. Any name on this list is ignored. This list should be time ordered so the oldest entry is removed when space is needed for a new entry. I don't need any other UI changes to see or manage this list. The list only has to be large enough to handle a weekends worth of credit spammers.

This leaves "Report Spam" for anybody else you wish to report for any other reason.

EDIT: Oh, and make the ignore list legacy wide.

Second on that idd.