Arenas

sirullrich

I know a lot of people want to try RANKED ARENAS and sometimes it's frustrating when you lose, but that does not mean to stop queuing. I was thinking that maybe a couple of days a week the server sets a specific time where all the guilds q for RANKED ARENAS. That way it won't be the same 2 or 3 teams that q. I was thinking Sunday and Monday at 9pm pst.

How many guilds or teams would be interested. If we can get anywhere from 8 + teams it would be great. That way the teams will face many teams not just one all night. I mean what do we really have to lose by trying. Let's sign up here or tell your friends about it.

Edited by sirullrich

I'm down for some kickball Rankeds (or this version of it), as it seems several of my guildies unsubbed for Wildstar, so if we have some stragglers looking for a team I could help get one going. Obviously the team comps won't be #1swag or anything going this route, but it's all good. If need be, I have a 25+ Mumble anyone is welcome to use, with channels designated for Ranked teams. Hit me up on any of my toons.

Dioxxis (anyspecGS), Cyntronix (loldpsmando), Nutronix (DPS Vang).

Edited by Pistols

It should be an every night thing for group ranked. Once Vossen, opfotms guild and a few others go to Wildstar who knows how it will be here. They are the only ones who usually queue. Most guilds rage quit after one match. it seems.

It should be an every night thing for group ranked. Once Vossen, opfotms guild and a few others go to Wildstar who knows how it will be here. They are the only ones who usually queue. Most guilds rage quit after one match. it seems.

I know what you mean. Last night I was playing with vossen and 70% of the matches was against thunder from down under, but ROGUE TEAM SIX and BLUR/PWNFORCEONE both q'd. Blurs/pwnforceons team played about 5 matches and Rogue Team Six played about 4 matches. Both have lots of potential. Rogue Team Six players were a little undergeared, but did okay for being so undergeared. Who knows how they will be with gear. Blur/pwnforceone have gotten a lot better and there switches are much smoother. If we can get more teams to Q they won't be forced to play only VOSSEN or THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER.

I enjoy playing with/against people from Vossen and Thunder..probably one of the few that do :p....but I would like to see the others that queue with good comps to stay in queue and learn. Losing sucks,but you can't get better if you rage after a few matches :D I've still never played against Blur yet :/

Everyone sign up!!! SOLOW said he will play with only one hand. Thanks to COVENANT for grouping for ARENAS with me yesterday.

The few matches I got to do against you guys was fun. :) Tell them to keep at it they did great. Hope more guilds start to queue :D

I enjoy playing with/against people from Vossen and Thunder..probably one of the few that do :p....but I would like to see the others that queue with good comps to stay in queue and learn. Losing sucks,but you can't get better if you rage after a few matches :D I've still never played against Blur yet :/

Pfft, I love going against So'low and the like.

Watching him in action's really helped my scoundrel.

I wasn't aware they were leaving for wildstar, that's.... Distressing.

I've never really been about guilds Q'ing for ranked, I preferred doing it with friends, IE grouping with one guildie, Stealthie and Xiev against a vossen team.

T'was fun, only ended up winning 1 out of 4 though :p

But I digress, I'll be open to RDPS, MDPS or Heal anything if someone's getting a group together.

Just ask for Cathinka in ranked chat, if I'm online I'll see it...

Edited by Selenial

hey guys I wanted to hit 2k rating on my sentinel before leaving for WS, and would greatly appreciate it if ppl queued constantly into our super duper a-team with fatnerd on it constantly. He still hasn't ever lost on that toon, and we're expecting it to happen any day now, pls take his throne as #1 slinger. PLS.

We hate how happy he is, and would love it if you tunneled him with 3 DPS (no need for tanks, we'll afk and watch you kill him).

srsly though, Wildstar is out in like 8 days (or something like that idk), my birthday is tomorrow and we're all gonna party in WS so yoloooooo!

hey guys I wanted to hit 2k rating on my sentinel before leaving for WS, and would greatly appreciate it if ppl queued constantly into our super duper a-team with fatnerd on it constantly. He still hasn't ever lost on that toon, and we're expecting it to happen any day now, pls take his throne as #1 slinger. PLS.

We hate how happy he is, and would love it if you tunneled him with 3 DPS (no need for tanks, we'll afk and watch you kill him).

srsly though, Wildstar is out in like 8 days (or something like that idk), my birthday is tomorrow and we're all gonna party in WS so yoloooooo!

Fatnerd is boss. :D