hutta monster pit bug

JJTEAMA

I am level 8 I am at the beast pit in the Java the hut palace in the Bounty Hunter starter planet I am fighting the monsters but they are not appearing attackin attacking me I'm losing H and I cannot fin and I cannot find them and they are texting me ov and they are texting me over and over again I have no fair chance of winning if the game is like this

Sounds like you are missing files for the game. Did you try the client repair at the top of the forum? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

Yes I have tried the client repair on this 3 or 4 times I finally was able to resolve this problem by logging out and logging back in also I don't know if it's because of my graphics card on my PC but sometimes I get digital pixelation of my characters for the moment I am NOT seeing that right now everything looks normal but I do not know if things

thank you very much for writin in a way I was able to read it I really appreciate it thank you ver in a way I was able to read it I really appreciate it thank you very much I just hope everything stay 100 okay with the game I'm 100 okay with the game I'm playing thank you very if you have anythin you can always send me a private message if you w you can always send me a private message if you would like