A new system

LordKitana

Heres what i would like done . I think alot more people would like the game if this happened. Since the recent uodate of allowing prefferd players unlimited chat time . Heres a list of what i think you need to do to save the game . 1) Get rid of the damn credit cap . People will still sub no matter what but really remove the credit cap its ridiclous and shouldnt be an issue . 2) give preffered unlimited operations and warzones . It would be nice just to give us unlinited and just forget passes all together . The time it takes to make the passes the time we could be gettig more endgame content. 3) add some knew planets to lvl on or do 55 dalies on would be nice .4) Fix the pvp bracekt Its not fair to have lvl 54s in a warzone with a lvl 30 bcuz most lvl 50+ have their cooldowns n abilities already and since 55 pvp is already bolstered just throw lvls 51-54 instead . 5) let prefferd earn 400cc each month for being active

No. And another thing, no.

F2P gets a full game's worth of story content for nothing. You want to play the full game, you have to pay a sub fee. Period. People need to stop starting threads for this kind of crap because it's never going to happen. F2P is not in place to provide a full game experience for nothing, it is in place to give people the incentive to sub so that Bioware can make money.

If you don't want to sub, but you still want access to things like warzones, operations, etc. then you buy cartel coins for the weekly unlocks.

Either way, Bioware's in it for the money. It's business, and business is about making money.