How about a way to see how many people are in queue?

HeatRacer

In screens where we queue for things like Group Finder, how about giving us a counter to show how many (not specific names) of each type are in line. That way, people don't waste their time sitting around, frustrated, if they can see they're like the hundredth DPS in line and that no healers are in queue. It would also allow people to see what there's a shortage of and switch to an alt of the right class. This would help people organize their valuable time if they can have a ballpark of what the wait times will be.

• 2 months later...

I agree with this! Was just about to post a suggestion myself, but found this one in Search.

I think there are a lot of dedicated players that have several alts. I have tanks, healers and DPS on both Imperial and Republic. If I could see that the queue had 14 DPS, 2 healers and 0 tanks I would know to bring in my tank.

In screens where we queue for things like Group Finder, how about giving us a counter to show how many (not specific names) of each type are in line. That way, people don't waste their time sitting around, frustrated, if they can see they're like the hundredth DPS in line and that no healers are in queue. It would also allow people to see what there's a shortage of and switch to an alt of the right class. This would help people organize their valuable time if they can have a ballpark of what the wait times will be.
I'd tap that.

My DPS characters, on the other hand...would probably tap that twice, just to be sure.