marauders just admitted it :(

Aztian

Right now we are really bad in pvp.. We are the weakest PVP class right now. ( not talking about skills )

I am sure a lot of skills marauders with healers in you back do ok. U have to have pocket healer with you..

I not a bad player in pvp not at all.. I remember when we was a good class my main is pre beta guild char

I been there all the way .... But right now its a gosh darn joke

a shadow can hit me 1 or 2 time and I have 50% heath and I have 0 rage .. But as it right now my dps sucks why?

( yes I can do 3500-5k dps in raids )

The problem with the class we have to have a Rotation to do any dps and before u can get Rotation off you are shot down

any REAL PVPer see it coming and you stunned or push and even after you wait for the stun or push and they just vanish or a other trick or dotted you like a " MORE DOTS MORE DOTS " and they ran of

tanks can do same dps as u can and live WAY longer in you can. Right now its hit and run ( when I made this char I made it for the warrior class, but we ARE no way a warrior right now, might as well just take the warrior path out of the class )

with full gear and Max out in expertise of course you health drop so fast.. You shields really suck why, WAY to long of cool down saber ward 3mins UD rage is a joke

As a operative I can Vanish and click 1 key in stealth my DOTS are gone in stealth and I laugh my butt off around the Conner healing up and about to get some more kills

If the camo was longer and if it remove dots it be ok.. But right now just admitted it we are a laughing class in pvp

Before when Anhi spec was nice in pvp people ran away from me.. But now they wanna get free kills ( a marauder get him )

now I wanna log in my operative and kill some SEL's

BW really need to fix this soon.. Right now its like logging into game raid if there are any. 2 log on say hi ... Log off and wait for the next content. I know I can pvp with my operative.. But hey I Love my char to the death I use so much time on him. I use so much REAL money on him and in game money on him. But I don't see a point right now to log in ... And soon is Wildstar out and soon will combat come out in EQN landmark so what's it going to be Bioware?

Edited by Aztian

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a sentinel myself, i dont understand how we became the weakest when we were the strongest. What has changed? Rage's single target burst is same, yes UR has changed but it's supposed to be "oh ****" button anyways.

-but they buffed other classes +well they needed it

-but carnage is susceptible to CC +it was like this before

-but anni is weak +it's getting buffed in 2.8

Only thing is that you have to be smarter when you are playing this class, just don't jump in right away.

TL;DR: this AC is better than most if not perfect

a shadow can hit me 1 or 2 time and I have 50% heath and I have 0 rage .. But as it right now my dps sucks why?

Shadows can do that to everyone really. That's just the way it works and the problem marauders will have against them is that our DCDs need to be up before you take the damage in order to work. This won't always happen vs a shadow (because you would have to be psychic to know the exact moment they are going to open on you).

The problem with the class we have to have a Rotation to do any dps and before u can get Rotation off you are shot down

any REAL PVPer see it coming and you stunned or push and even after you wait for the stun or push and they just vanish or a other trick or dotted you like a " MORE DOTS MORE DOTS " and they ran of

I assume you are speaking of carnage here and yes that spec can be shut down quite easily but you also have to potential to kill someone within 4.5 seconds. Other than that try not to let them kite you (there's plenty of tools to stay within range), be smart with you CC break, and be smart with your abilities as well (such as if you are playing carnage NEVER charge gore ravage at the start of a fight, you are just asking to be CCed for that one).

tanks can do same dps as u can and live WAY longer in you can.

This is simply not true.

Right now its hit and run ( when I made this char I made it for the warrior class, but we ARE no way a warrior right now, might as well just take the warrior path out of the class)

Every melee class when it has no support will have to back off a bit or die. DCDs only last for so long. Even ranged may have to run and heal a bit if needed).

with full gear and Max out in expertise of course you health drop so fast.. You shields really suck why, WAY to long of cool down saber ward 3mins UD rage is a joke

Don't forget about Cloak of Pain and camo. I would argue those are our 2 best DCDs.

If the camo was longer and if it remove dots it be ok.. But right now just admitted it we are a laughing class in pvp Before when Anhi spec was nice in pvp people ran away from me.. But now they wanna get free kills ( a marauder get him )

Camo is a great DCD. 4 seconds of stealth (6 with spec), 50% damage reduction, a movement speed increase (even faster increase with talents), and a root break depending on your talents.

Right now we are really bad in pvp.. We are the weakest PVP class right now. ( not talking about skills )

I am sure a lot of skills marauders with healers in you back do ok. U have to have pocket healer with you..

I not a bad player in pvp not at all.. I remember when we was a good class my main is pre beta guild char

I been there all the way .... But right now its a gosh darn joke

( yes I can do 3500-5k dps in raids )

tanks can do same dps as u can and live WAY longer in you can. Right now its hit and run ( when I made this char I made it for the warrior class, but we ARE no way a warrior right now, might as well just take the warrior path out of the class )

As a operative I can Vanish and click 1 key in stealth my DOTS are gone in stealth and I laugh my butt off around the Conner healing up and about to get some more kills

If the camo was longer and if it remove dots it be ok.. But right now just admitted it we are a laughing class in pvp

Before when Anhi spec was nice in pvp people ran away from me.. But now they wanna get free kills ( a marauder get him )

now I wanna log in my operative and kill some SEL's

BW really need to fix this soon.. Right now its like logging into game raid if there are any. 2 log on say hi ... Log off and wait for the next content. I know I can pvp with my operative.. But hey I Love my char to the death I use so much time on him. I use so much REAL money on him and in game money on him. But I don't see a point right now to log in ... And soon is Wildstar out and soon will combat come out in EQN landmark so what's it going to be Bioware?

I to have a Mara. lvl 55 and i had it since pre-launch of this game. plus i'm a beta tester as well. I seen so many changes with this Class and it just keeps getting worse and worse, hell that goes for Jugg class to. What it is, if you do well with this class, There are those that feel its to powerful or unfair and bluh bluh freaking bluh. So they Cry and Gripe and Moan till the devs changes this, and that, and not for the Better neither. So now we have what the Criers want us to be, ( EASY PICKINGS ) and they now can feel big and bad.

So save your Legit complaints because the Criers will just cry and your good ideas will be SMASHED b4 your eyes, Just like the Jugg/Mara class has been....

i agree with you all... and i fell you pain i really do .. :(

i really love this game.. but more and more seeming me going over to Wild star

when i am off from work i play main game is Swtor then wildstar and the EQN landmark .. but if EQN landmark combat sucks it be delete from my pc.

i so can't wait for my marauder to get the too armour sets from the packs coming out next time.. but whats the point looking cool .. when u are dieting all the time.. not the skills but to the class :(

l2p 5chars

Like i said i beta tested this game i played Mara then as well, as a Jugg then as well now. I seen the progress and nerfs with each and every beta patch and new build as they rolled out. It was Far Better then and after launch then it is now.

If you are so Skilled with this class then, please by all means. Share your Great Prowess and enlighten us with the error of our ways.

If not then you one of those Criers i made mention of, that made himself feel better cause he cried till he and the others got there way. Of Course it also makes you feel better to say "L2P"

I have 10 Characters in all 6 lvl55, 4 lvl40. On both sides of the fence, so i see how each side plays and so i can compare the similar classes to each other. And let me tell yeah? Jedi Classes and range classes are hands down, better because their overly powered in pvp, There is STILL NO BALANCE, what so ever.

But do Share your divine prowess with us lower life forms.

, so i see how each side plays and so i can compare the similar classes to each other. And let me tell yeah? Jedi Classes and range classes are hands down, better because their overly powered in pvp, There is STILL NO BALANCE, what so ever..

i so agree on you.. let me share something with you guys.

I was in the new huttball, right i was running after the person was a shadow.

he had 20% health i was stunned and bam hit for 8k with only 1 hit on the keyboard.

its damn joke i get him but had 10% health and use all cool downs

we are a joke... my range char is owned people so easy

marauder are only a PVE class thats it.

and i am getting hit with 7-10k and people are not doing anything other in hiting 1 key on the keyboard

sure i can hit for 10k but we all know it comes from after ravage but u are shut down EVEN if u wait for the right time to do it... it dos not matter ... we are made of paper

l2p 5chars

Trying to break the record for the shortest forums message ?

I seen so many changes with this Class and it just keeps getting worse and worse, hell that goes for Jugg class to. .

Reminds me of what happened with the Sorc / Sage healing class.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

i so agree on you.. let me share something with you guys.

I was in the new huttball, right i was running after the person was a shadow.

he had 20% health i was stunned and bam hit for 8k with only 1 hit on the keyboard.

and i am getting hit with 7-10k and people are not doing anything other in hiting 1 key on the keyboard

sure i can hit for 10k but we all know it comes from after ravage but u are shut down EVEN if u wait for the right time to do it... it dos not matter ... we are made of paper

Amazing it's, the wording suggests that you haven't played or even heard about rage. You used to hit 8k-10k up to 4 people on demand and guaranteed with, and i quote, "1 hit on the keyboard". It still hits the same to your primary target.

Edited by gogator

I'm the highest rated group ranked player in the US right now, (and probably will be come season end due to group ranked being non existent from now until WS release), and my main is a sentinel. playing watchmen and combat exclusively.

Amazing it's, the wording suggests that you haven't played or even heard about rage. You used to hit 8k-10k up to 4 people on demand and guaranteed with, and i quote, "1 hit on the keyboard". It still hits the same to your primary target.

Sorry to ask you .. but you even read the posts ?

i was in beta even in pre beta guild program. yes we all been at the RAGE SMASH monkey spec...

i don't know if u know but they nerfed it.. and u still need to GET the proc before you can hit the hits.. or you specced so when you use Berserk .. you get the proc and then there is timer frenzy

where Mual Mual time on it not really. http://www.torhead.com/ability/1sVKqKz/maul

let me tell you .. this is now and that was back then. i don't play in a time machine. i play now

and right now the class in laughing joke ... even my NERF operative knock back ability i still crit for 7-10 k when hitting 1key and 2 keys thats almost 18-20k

I'm the highest rated group ranked player in the US right now, (and probably will be come season end due to group ranked being non existent from now until WS release), and my main is a sentinel. playing watchmen and combat exclusively.

yes but when u run ranked. i am sure you have a pocked healer with you? or some kinda of healer..

we are fine with a healer-- i can get 1mil easy with a healer in my back .. try random Wz :confused:

my operative with no healer still can out dps any sel or marauder in pvp . and only lost to one when i have no cool downs or 3 people hiting on me.

I if are so high ranked.. can make a video where there is no healer and not killing newbies with 1023 exptise? as they sad in the other post

I don't think marauders got squishy, I think other classes have been bolstered to a point where they can compete on a dps basis with maras. We usually didn't need to worry about defense as much in 1 on 1 fights because we could end it quickly (offense is the best defense) but now as other classes can compete with us we have to utilize skills we never had to use before.

I to have a Mara. lvl 55 and i had it since pre-launch of this game. plus i'm a beta tester as well. I seen so many changes with this Class and it just keeps getting worse and worse, hell that goes for Jugg class to. What it is, if you do well with this class, There are those that feel its to powerful or unfair and bluh bluh freaking bluh. So they Cry and Gripe and Moan till the devs changes this, and that, and not for the Better neither. So now we have what the Criers want us to be, ( EASY PICKINGS ) and they now can feel big and bad.

So save your Legit complaints because the Criers will just cry and your good ideas will be SMASHED b4 your eyes, Just like the Jugg/Mara class has been....

Operatives/Scoundrel / Conceal/Scrapper in 2.7... welcome to Bioware's QQ nerf bat logic of balance...

One fix that would make for a huge QoL improvement: Undying Rage to three seconds of invincibility without the loss of half the health bad. I reg warzones and PvE the cooldown is extremely long, so it's not something that can be spammed and still wouldn't give nearly the up time of Force Shroud for Sins.

That change would be enough. Make us able to survive too much for too long and we become just like Juggs are currently: ridiculously overpowered. For ranked it absolutely does suck as is when you get a four DPS match. If you're a solo mara in there odds are you're going to be focused and not have the defense to survive too long. Maras do a lot of damage and are a priority for that, plus they are in turn relatively easy to melt, all the more so if you can stunlock them. Juggs can even pop Enraged Defense while stunned and laugh as they convulse from shocks, or walk through CCs and stuns during their opener.

Honestly, though, I'd rather things stay unchanged for now than have them screw the class up and make it invincible.

One fix that would make for a huge QoL improvement: Undying Rage to three seconds of invincibility without the loss of half the health bad. I reg warzones and PvE the cooldown is extremely long, so it's not something that can be spammed and still wouldn't give nearly the up time of Force Shroud for Sins.

That change would be enough. Make us able to survive too much for too long and we become just like Juggs are currently: ridiculously overpowered. For ranked it absolutely does suck as is when you get a four DPS match. If you're a solo mara in there odds are you're going to be focused and not have the defense to survive too long. Maras do a lot of damage and are a priority for that, plus they are in turn relatively easy to melt, all the more so if you can stunlock them. Juggs can even pop Enraged Defense while stunned and laugh as they convulse from shocks, or walk through CCs and stuns during their opener.

Honestly, though, I'd rather things stay unchanged for now than have them screw the class up and make it invincible.

QoL improvement ? Have you been smoking crack ? Marauders does not need to be given a bloody god mode for 3 seconds.

QoL improvement ? Have you been smoking crack ? Marauders does not need to be given a bloody god mode for 3 seconds.

Sins get 3 seconds of the same against Force/Tech attacks every 45 seconds, why can't Maras have the same for three seconds once every three minutes? It's not ridiculous, especially considering that Juggs will still have 10 seconds of Heal-to-full magic going on after the fix in 2.8, rather than the ridiculous 30 they have now.