<Altered Vision> Open Recruitment "Nightmare" Progression Raiding

AmanAman

<Altered Vision> Is a newly formed gaming community. We just recently have reached out to Swtor and started our legacy on the Harbinger. We are a nightmare raiding progression guild who came from the former guild hatred. What does this mean for applicants? Well basically we are looking for the highest caliber of player this game has to offer as far as PVE goes. On that note we are not looking for elitist douchebags, So please we are here to get the job done no drama included.

Here is a list of our accomplishments so far:

Terror From Beyond Nightmare Title Run Completed (Both 8 and 16man)

Scum and Villainy Nightmare Title Run Completed

Dreadful Entity Completed

Hateful Entity Completed

All Hardmodes Completed

Dread Fortress Nightmare 4/5 (Both 16 and 8man)

We Currently Need 2 Tanks to Fill our Friday Sat raid....

Our priority for Classes/ Roles are: (Red is our Highest Priority, Green Is our Lowest)

Tanks( 1. Assassin ,2 .Powertech, 3. Jug)

Heals( All healers needed equally at this time)

DPS( 1. Snipers, 2. Maras, 3. Sorc, 4. Merc, 5.Operatives, 6.Powertechs, 7. Jugs

If your interested in applying to Altered Vision please post your accomplishments/gear here and one of our Council Members will contact you and setup a verbal interview where we will go over raid times for our many groups and standard recruitment information. Please respect this post and do not post any trolls or spam messages "ONLY SERIOUS RAIDERS".

Thank you!

Contact Mrsagentskully ingame for all your guild needs

Draxus Kill:

Grob Thok Kill:

Zero Kill

Other Games Altered Vision members play:

Wildstar, Diablo 3, Dayz, League Of Legends

Edited by AmanAman

Hey I am interested in raiding with you guys. Main toon-Vitrear-Vengeance Jugg. HM DF 5/5 8/16 man. HM DP 4/5 8 man 5/5 16 man. 1/5 NIM DF 8/16 man. Full 78's with Dread Master implant. You can find me on any of the toons listed in my sig. Can raid any day after 7pst. Edit: Also have a carnage mara. not as geared as the jugg still need DF implants and earpiece. send mail to Dàd (0224 for the a) Edited by Balroa

Main characters- Sorc heals, Sin tank. I alternate playing these guys every month or two as a main. Sin is 180 gear, sorc mostly 180 with some 69 armorings for set bonus, needs a quick runthrough of dp hm. Has a dm implant and a few other 186 mods. 10/10 DF/DP HM, experience with first 2 bosses of S&V NiM and first boss TFB NiM. 1.5/5 DF NiM as tank and heals. Also have all other imp 55s, next favorite is my jugg. Mostly 69s with 180 mh oh and imp and a few scattered mods. Parsing just under 3k on static bosses. Able to play any day but Mon/Weds 6-10pm PDT. Send me a message ingame @ Kakuto.

Hello I'm interested in finding a empire guild to raid with as I mostly raid republic side. I have a Operative dps which I play both dps specs with. I am looking for a fri/sat raid group but could possibly raid other days as well depending on the time. My accomplishments in swtor are: All Hardmodes, Dreadful Entity, Hateful Entity, 6/7 Nim SnV, 5/5 Nim TFB (cleared in aug 2013) and 4/5 Nim DF

here is my characters AMR profile: Blades

and a parse: http://www.torparse.com/a/651031/time/1397896467/1397896723/0/Overview

Great to see so much interest, particularly from good players.

As Amanaman stated, feel free to ask for any of the Altered Vision council members and we will gladly speak with you regarding our raid schedule and policies. As we are still a new guild everything is in a state of flux but we hope to have two quality raid groups up and running soon.

Tanks? Healers? I know there are some of you guys out there!

Nice to see C group finally break off and spread your wings on your own. RIP Hatred 2014.

Many new apps too.

Good Job, All the best to you guys!

Thank you Freaky congrats on the World First!!

Hey, I'm interested.

Lakesis, Sorc, Healer

Nefra NIM parse

For me, the bad days are Sunday and Thursday. But starting in mid-July that can change because of college. I'll explain better later, if you are interested in my application.

TY ;)

Please send mrsagentskully and ingame mail and ill add you to my calender of raiders. The way this works is once there is enough people to raid ill create and group. As far as friday sat nights go i got a good list of people shouldnt be more than a week til i have a NIM rdy team going on those days!! thanks again for the interest im looking forward to your ingame mail!!

Sincerely,

Aurllia

Please send mrsagentskully and ingame mail and ill add you to my calender of raiders. The way this works is once there is enough people to raid ill create and group. As far as friday sat nights go i got a good list of people shouldnt be more than a week til i have a NIM rdy team going on those days!! thanks again for the interest im looking forward to your ingame mail!!

Sincerely,

Aurllia

I've already sent the mail to you :cool:

Edited by KrishnaeMarcelle

Hello, I've been guildless for quite sometime due to personal reasons, but am looking to get back in. Toon name - Bushido-blades(Harbinger)

You can probably tell it's a melee mara... I'm 10/10 DF/DP HM 8m/16m. Since recently I've started working, and my only time I can get a HM in is pugging with some hardcore APAC Aussies... I'm available late night on some nights, and everyone other weekend off. I'm residing on ST in california, so I am unsure of how you guys run things.

GEAR-

DF Helm, Chest, Gloves, Legs..(no boots yet, no winning rolls)... I have (2) DF relics, and both MH/OH... my Parse is named under a different name since I changed the name of my toon a couple of weeks ago... I am able to switch from anni to carn for different bosses, prefer to burst more but willing to be open to suggestions... Please PM/PST in game for any questions or info... Hope to hear from someone!

Hello, I've been guildless for quite sometime due to personal reasons, but am looking to get back in. Toon name - Bushido-blades(Harbinger)

You can probably tell it's a melee mara... I'm 10/10 DF/DP HM 8m/16m. Since recently I've started working, and my only time I can get a HM in is pugging with some hardcore APAC Aussies... I'm available late night on some nights, and everyone other weekend off. I'm residing on ST in california, so I am unsure of how you guys run things.

GEAR-

DF Helm, Chest, Gloves, Legs..(no boots yet, no winning rolls)... I have (2) DF relics, and both MH/OH... my Parse is named under a different name since I changed the name of my toon a couple of weeks ago... I am able to switch from anni to carn for different bosses, prefer to burst more but willing to be open to suggestions... Please PM/PST in game for any questions or info... Hope to hear from someone!

Contact me in game mrsagentskully

Well I will throw my name into the mix as well:

Name: Viperia

Role: sorcerer

Spec: Hybrid Madness

Gear - http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...5-81e8cadd2497

DPS - http://www.torparse.com/a/662577/1/0/Overview

Op Experience:

EV - SM/HM/NM

KP - SM/HM/NM

EC - SM/HM

TFB - SM, 4/5 HM

SNV - SM, 1/7 HM, 1/7 NM

DF - SM, 3/5 HM

DP SM, 1/5 HM

Available to play: pretty much any evening after 8:30pm EST.

Only reason I have not progressed in HMs lately is because my old guild fell apart.