Makeb planetary commendation vendor locations besides Vaiken Spaceport (Empire side)

lycanthro

Other than the Vaiken Spaceport, where you can only purchase item modifications with planetary commendations, are there any other Makeb planetary commendation vendors? I have a ton of them, and would like to use them to upgrade armor/weapons of companions.

Other than the Vaiken Spaceport, where you can only purchase item modifications with planetary commendations, are there any other Makeb planetary commendation vendors? I have a ton of them, and would like to use them to upgrade armor/weapons of companions.

Uh, yeah. They're on that space station orbiting Makeb (Basic Comms) or down on Gravity Hook 7 (planetary and Classic).

Where at Gravity Hook 7 are PLANETARY commendation vendors. All I find are Classic equipment vendors at Gravity Hook 7 and Basic Commendation vendors at Makeb Orbiting Station. Neither will allow you to substitute Planetary commendations for any other kind. On Vaiken, the only Makeb Vendor sells nothing but item modifications. I want to buy armor, weapons, etc. on Makeb with PLANETARY commendations. So where are the Makeb Planetary commendation vendors that you can get more than item mods

Where at Gravity Hook 7 are PLANETARY commendation vendors. All I find are Classic equipment vendors at Gravity Hook 7 and Basic Commendation vendors at Makeb Orbiting Station. Neither will allow you to substitute Planetary commendations for any other kind. On Vaiken, the only Makeb Vendor sells nothing but item modifications. I want to buy armor, weapons, etc. on Makeb with PLANETARY commendations. So where are the Makeb Planetary commendation vendors that you can get more than item mods

there is no such animal.

the only thing you can get with planetary commendations that is of level 50? is Makeb vendors modifications and boxes.

armor shells can be purchased from other planetary vendors, but they won't be 50.

the reason why there are only mods from makeb vendors is becasue vast majority of people upgrade via mods, not new armor pieces. seeing as we have an incredibly vast selection of moddable, adoptive shells.

in other words. buy a cheap weapon shell from GTN. add makeb mods to it. do the same with armor. or spend a bit more for the look you want. your choice

Edited by Jeweledleah