Be IN Star Wars Episode 7

DarthMaulUK

Very creative, and frankly looks better than the in game Revan outfit.

Im going to do some "Revan" movies/videos this summer. I`ll post them in this forum , when its ready. I hope you`ll enjoy them ;) Its going to be about Dantooine and the ruins of the Jedi Temple. And , dont be scared ... I`ll do this videos in perfect english :p

While this sounds like fun in some ways... I'll pass. Set visit could be interesting.... but that's going to be really hit and miss... since they are constantly in a state of chaos. A 20 second "walk-in" role slapped somewhere in the 2+ hours of real plot line runs..... never been impressed by this. It probably won't even make it through final edit.

What if it included getting to bang Queen Amidala?

Edited by funkiestj

I would think that theatrical experience would be some of the best type of experience.

I once sent in a letter asking Lucasfilm about tryouts for the prequels. I still have the letter sent back that I would need to have my agent contact their offices, complete with the contact number and signed by Lucas's personal secretary at the time. :D

Sadly, I was never big time enough to even warrant an agent and Star Wars wasn't exactly doing open casting calls for parts at the time. :(