Be IN Star Wars Episode 7

DarthMaulUK

While this sounds like fun in some ways... I'll pass. Set visit could be interesting.... but that's going to be really hit and miss... since they are constantly in a state of chaos. A 20 second "walk-in" role slapped somewhere in the 2+ hours of real plot line runs..... never been impressed by this. It probably won't even make it through final edit.

But I am positive there are SW fans that would love this sort of thing.

Edited by Andryah

^ Hall monitors make me laugh.

Awesome, now this "worthy and interesting thread" has more people talking about forum location than the actual topic.

And people wonder why I suggest they talk about things in places they're likely to get more traction.

And people wonder why I suggest they talk about things in places they're likely to get more traction.

More traction? LOL!

This and the PvP forum are the only 2 areas worth posting anything imo...and class forums. Every place else is where you post crap to die and never be seen again. General forum was a fine place for this.

More traction? LOL!

This and the PvP forum are the only 2 areas worth posting anything imo...and class forums. Every place else is where you post crap to die and never be seen again. General forum was a fine place for this.

Some forums are more dead than others, but there's more than General discussion and the PvP forums. GSF forums and CS forums are both pretty active, and SW discussion is alive enough to still get decent threads. Only difference is that unless we keep bumping this thread due to discussing optimal forum posting, here the thread will disappear within a day.

A second chance for me? :eek:

They held auditions here in Austin, but I went to work that day, instead. What a mistake. :D

OMG U FOOL! Seriously...STAR WARS!!! I'd sell my children into slavery for a chance at a "role" (read background shot where I'm blurred out and they pan across me). Work?! Pffft...I'd quit if I had to for an audition. Any employer who doesn't understand that Star Wars>Work>family, you don't need to be working for.

OMG U FOOL! Seriously...STAR WARS!!! I'd sell my children into slavery for a chance at a "role" (read background shot where I'm blurred out and they pan across me). Work?! Pffft...I'd quit if I had to for an audition. Any employer who doesn't understand that Star Wars>Work>family, you don't need to be working for.

It was a tough decision, to be sure. Especially since I pass Star Wars posters in the hall every day on the way to my office. My employer would be cool with it. I'm just too dedicated of an employee. ;)

Besides, my British accent is rubbish and I could only accept an imperial role.

Or a sith.

Or maybe a bounty hunter.

Or a jedi.

Or a guy on the street.

Twisted thing for me - I actually have acting experience, albeit theatrical. If I could afford to enter and win, I'd bet I could get a one liner tossed my way :p

Twisted thing for me - I actually have acting experience, albeit theatrical. If I could afford to enter and win, I'd bet I could get a one liner tossed my way :p

Unsub for one month and buy one entry. If it's meant to be, you will win. :D

I would think that theatrical experience would be some of the best type of experience.

While this sounds like fun in some ways... I'll pass. Set visit could be interesting.... but that's going to be really hit and miss... since they are constantly in a state of chaos. A 20 second "walk-in" role slapped somewhere in the 2+ hours of real plot line runs..... never been impressed by this. It probably won't even make it through final edit.

But I am positive there are SW fans that would love this sort of thing.

Never mind the fact that if that particular scene does make into the final cut, there will be so much lens flare that you wouldn't be able to see yourself anyway.

Jesus, these movies had better be so overly awesome plot-wise, otherwise it's just going to be another IP franchise disaster in the making.