TK vs Balance

scylence

I think it would a better idea then the current PTS changes to just give balance *Psychic Projection* in a high tier,

and give TK talent that effects Forcequake again, except just make this one give you a proc that makes Forcequake no longer required to be channeled. SO under the right circumstances you could get the proc, place forcequake and it does its 6s while you can continue casting other abilities. Like the Force Grip talent on Juggs.

I think it would a better idea then the current PTS changes to just give balance *Psychic Projection* in a high tier,

and give TK talent that effects Forcequake again, except just make this one give you a proc that makes Forcequake no longer required to be channeled. SO under the right circumstances you could get the proc, place forcequake and it does its 6s while you can continue casting other abilities. Like the Force Grip talent on Juggs.

So basically remove an entire ability from the TK rotation and replace it with a positionally-static AoE that does almost no damage?

So basically remove an entire ability from the TK rotation and replace it with a positionally-static AoE that does almost no damage?

Where did it say removing an ability from the rotation? Sure it won't be as important but you adding one.

You also seem to forgot this special ability called reading comprehension. My changes makes it so forcequake is no longer channeled, so you drop it on location and it is doing its whole duration and damage while you are free to cast other abilities during such. Assuming proc has popped, that is basically FREE damage.

Forcequake *should* be worked back into importance for TK