I have a request for anybody going to a Community Cantina.

Won't happen; Same reason as Thana Vesh.

I asked for somebody to ask, dear. Not for somebody to just outright declare it won't happen. There's no harm in asking, afterall. Even if they say no, it just might give them ideas! ;)

And ideas are a wonderful thing to give. Usually.

I asked for somebody to ask, dear. Not for somebody to just outright declare it won't happen. There's no harm in asking, afterall. Even if they say no, it just might give them ideas! ;)

And ideas are a wonderful thing to give. Usually.

There's no point in asking that which is an impossibility, for obvious reasons... Dear. :rolleyes:

There's no point in asking that which is an impossibility, for obvious reasons... Dear. :rolleyes:

If you're referring to their ability to die, then I'd also like to point out that anything is possible with the Force.

Well, the Force and cloning technology.

Edited by RaptureRocker

You're trying too hard.

Considering that even Palpatine got cloned (Why, I don't think the fanbase will ever know.) using the clone idea isn't exactly "trying too hard" when it comes to Star Wars.

It's a Science Fantasy series where basically anything can happen. Why walk around declaring something can't happen, when you could just go with the flow and have fun? Especially in a video game.

And Bioware KIND of has a history of killing good characters, only to work the death into their character by bringing them back. (COUGHShepardCOUGH)

Edited by RaptureRocker

Considering that even Palpatine got cloned (Why, I don't think the fanbase will ever know.) using the clone idea isn't exactly "trying too hard" when it comes to Star Wars.

It's a Science Fantasy series where basically anything can happen. Why walk around declaring something can't happen, when you could just go with the flow and have fun? Especially in a video game.

And Bioware KIND of has a history of killing good characters, only to work the death into their character by bringing them back. (COUGHShepardCOUGH)

Shepard was the playable character for the Mass Effect trilogy. As in, the MAIN character.

Cytharat was a secondary character who showed up for five minutes at most during the latest expansion.

Fine comparison no doubt.

Shepard was the playable character for the Mass Effect trilogy. As in, the MAIN character.

Cytharat was a secondary character who showed up for five minutes at most during the latest expansion.

Fine comparison no doubt.

I get where you're coming from, but... This raises a question from me. Why are you fighting me so adamantly on this? I get that you find the question silly, but... Why not just roll your eyes and walk away? If what you say is true, nothing will come from it, aside from people asking for Cytharat's return getting a concrete answer of 'no' from the devs.

It just seems kind of odd to me that you decided to post, and continue to post, when the easiest thing to do would have been to take one look at the post, and decide to not even bother. I dunno, maybe it's just my hard time understanding other people that makes me ask such.

I get where you're coming from, but... This raises a question from me. Why are you fighting me so adamantly on this? I get that you find the question silly, but... Why not just roll your eyes and walk away? If what you say is true, nothing will come from it, aside from people asking for Cytharat's return getting a concrete answer of 'no' from the devs.

It just seems kind of odd to me that you decided to post, and continue to post, when the easiest thing to do would have been to take one look at the post, and decide to not even bother. I dunno, maybe it's just my hard time understanding other people that makes me ask such.

You misunderstand.

I pointed out a valid reason for it not to be a possibility, a valid reason which Bioware has chosen NOT to contradict thus far; They did mention at one point that characters whose ultimate fate was player-determined would be complicated to handle in future content.

Instead of acknowledging it, you were condescending and chose to address me as "Dear" out of the blue and choose to throw into the mix a nonsensical example, namely by comparing a two-shoe character such as Cytharat to Commander Shepard.

I yet again presented a counter-argument.

Instead of addressing it, you now appear to have an issue with me... Presenting counter-arguments? If that's an issue for you and if you're only waiting for people to follow your idea with blind obedience, then perhaps you need one of these?

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/hypnotizing-watch-21385831.jpg

Just an idea.

You misunderstand.

I pointed out a valid reason for it not to be a possibility, a valid reason which Bioware has chosen NOT to contradict thus far; They did mention at one point that characters whose ultimate fate was player-determined would be complicated to handle in future content.

Instead of acknowledging it, you were condescending and chose to address me as "Dear" out of the blue and choose to throw into the mix a nonsensical example, namely by comparing a two-shoe character such as Cytharat to Commander Shepard.

I yet again presented a counter-argument.

Instead of addressing it, you now appear to have an issue with me... Presenting counter-arguments? If that's an issue for you and if you're only waiting for people to follow your idea with blind obedience, then perhaps you need one of these?

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/hypnotizing-watch-21385831.jpg

Just an idea.

First off, I call everybody dear. It's like... My term of endearment for people. I just... Y'know, say it without thinking sometimes. I'm genuinely sorry if it offended you, and will not call you such from now on. Trust me, not everybody likes being called that.

And I don't have an issue with you presenting a counter argument. I just... Kinda find it odd that you presented one, when you could have let the topic die off. Something that needs to be pointed out is I'm... Rather easily confused sometimes.

I compared Shepard and Cytharat because, at the time, it made sense to me. When you brought up the difference in their status, that also made sense; I fully concede that my comparison was bad.

I did smile at the hypno watch link, though. That's pretty funny!

First off, I call everybody dear. It's like... My term of endearment for people. I just... Y'know, say it without thinking sometimes. I'm genuinely sorry if it offended you, and will not call you such from now on. Trust me, not everybody likes being called that.

I had an English teacher, from Liverpool if memory serves me right, who had the most annoying way of addressing her students. Whenever she wanted to point out something she found - in her own words - "displeasing" or "aggravating", she would say...

You're quite ( gentle pause, like a staccato of sorts ) wrong, dearie.

Ever since then, anyone who uses the term "dear" or "dearie" in a conversation with me gets thrown out the window. She reminded me of Simon Templeman while acting posh but far worse. :eek:

And I don't have an issue with you presenting a counter argument. I just... Kinda find it odd that you presented one, when you could have let the topic die off. Something that needs to be pointed out is I'm... Rather easily confused sometimes.

I do find far more odd that you would find odd that people engage in discussions... In a Forum. :o

I compared Shepard and Cytharat because, at the time, it made sense to me. When you brought up the difference in their status, that also made sense; I fully concede that my comparison was bad.

I did smile at the hypno watch link, though. That's pretty funny!

It was? Great. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked