<Severity Gaming> selling "conquerer of the Dread Fortress"

We're opening a very few sales for the "Conquerer of the Dread Fortress" title, the limited-time only title for completing DF Nightmare mode while the Nightmare Power buff is active. After 2.8 is released on June 10 this title will never again be obtainable. Due to the severely limited number of lockouts and spaces available for this run, we will not be selling at a fixed price. Rather, we will take the customers willing to pay the most for this title. We will be doing two runs, 5/27 and 6/3 for these titles, and are not including mount sales in the run. Please reply, PM me on the forums, or send an in-game mail to "Cantstopsmggln".

You will be expected to perform basic mechanics, but we will assign roles such that vital mechanics are handled by other members of the raid. You will also get the 16m Brontes achievement, although we will be clearing the first 4 before bringing you in for the final boss.

Edited by namesaretough

Thank you for all the interest and all the PMs I have received. We've currently scheduled runs for all the titles we feel we can comfortably guarantee. If you have an exceptional offer (100M+) we may still be able to work something out and I encourage you to get in touch with me to discuss options, but we are not considering any offers below that at this time.