So my subteroth caught a skin disease

Zoom_VI

I have only seen that a few other times in the game. Literally once in my warrior story out of nowhere I saw a cube with what looked like "grandma" upsidedown written all over it, it was the strangest thing I have ever seen in this game ever, at the time I thought it was some kind of prank or something but now I think it may be something screwed up in the programming

Edited by Sangrar

I have only seen that a few other times in the game. Literally once in my warrior story out of nowhere I saw a cube with what looked like "grandma" upsidedown written all over it, it was the strangest thing I have ever seen in this game ever, at the time I thought it was some kind of prank or something but now I think it may be something screwed up in the programming

Actually as someone who has worked with character/object modeling in other games, I know exactly what it is. The game is missing the texture for the subteroth for whatever reason.

Actually as someone who has worked with character/object modeling in other games, I know exactly what it is. The game is missing the texture for the subteroth for whatever reason.

so that was it!? man this stuff gets confusing, to be fair I have not even graduated high school yet...

This "Missing Material" texture is always displayed when the client can't find the texture for it. However, my Heliotropic Subteroth is showing up fine, so Bioware did not make a mistake.

This is not a bug, it is your computer that's causing the issue. I recommend hitting the repair function in your launcher; it looks like some of your files are missing or your hard drive is broken.

Edited by Jerba