So word on the street is they are soon to announce Voss as playable race...

Malckiah

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wether or not they implement it, or where I may or may not have received info is irrelevant... The question is Who wants it?

It is relevant if you want to be taken seriously, not to mention that unless you prove it, we will all assume your source is the same as ours: One of the latest Cantina Tour events.

Eh. More options are always nice, so if they implement it I'm all for it. I wouldn't go out and beg them to implement Voss... but if they are going to implement them - sure, why not. I can see why they would choose them instead of, say, Togruta.

Eh. More options are always nice, so if they implement it I'm all for it. I wouldn't go out and beg them to implement Voss... but if they are going to implement them - sure, why not. I can see why they would choose them instead of, say, Togruta.

It would be cooler if the dialogue actually acknowledged every so often the species you picked. As it is, only a handful received that kind of treatment... I won't even get around the inconsistencies that have been around since the game first launched; Dead horse really.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Voss Jedi Knight tries to convince the Voss that the Jedi will gladly accept them. Does that sound slightly broken to you?

About as broken as my Catharr Trooper asking numerous Catharr NPC what Catharr are.

About as broken as my Catharr Trooper asking numerous Catharr NPC what Catharr are.

That's a single instance though. :p

The case he pointed out is a whole freaking planet(!!!). Regardless, at this point I most doubt people care... The hardcore lore zealots jumped ship long ago, I reckon.

Newp, not interested in the Voss. I find them annoying, lazy and sanctimonious. Absolutely vile race of people. Gormak are awesome.

Most of my time on Voss was spent wishing I could beat every single Voss with a wet Bantha.

That is not my source...But besides that...I didn't say I knew it was gonna happen...so don't worry about a source.....but seriously....who wants it?

Word on the street is that Disney just sold everyting SW-related to George Lucas for one(!!!) US dollar. Source?

Don't worry about a source. Trust me on that. :rolleyes:

The case he pointed out is a whole freaking planet(!!!). Regardless, at this point I most doubt people care... The hardcore lore zealots jumped ship long ago, I reckon.

Those who have been around since before launch may remember Daniel Erickson going on about how you will never see anyone in this game solo a Rancor....and we see now that didn't last. Many of the things that did matter do not now that Bioware sold out.

Please, I played WoW, I'm used to lots of weird timelines. Voss doesn't phase me.

Imagine starting a deathknight, which puts you into the timeline of wrath of a lich king at start. Once done you're transformed into the timeline of cataclysm, which plays after wotlk. You won't stay there for long though and quickly march through the dark Portal into the TBC timeline, which plays (at this point in time) before wotlk so technically at a time where Deathknights on playerside didn't exist yet... until you're around level 68. Then you are allowed to move to Northrend, which puts you back into the wotlk timeline. AFTER Northrend, on level 78, you are once again allowed to move into the cataclysm timeline, followed by the Mists of Pandaria timeline.

With that in mind, it's really not that hard to just smile, nod and accept that the stuff happening on Voss already happened and my character is allowed to be a Jedi/whatever because of that. :p

Those who have been around since before launch may remember Daniel Erickson going on about how you will never see anyone in this game solo a Rancor....and we see now that didn't last. Many of the things that did matter do not now that Bioware sold out.

That's BS.

Word on the street is that Disney just sold everyting SW-related to George Lucas for one(!!!) US dollar. Source?

Don't worry about a source. Trust me on that. :rolleyes:

You would have a leg to stand on if I had said they are for sure coming, but alas I did not.

You would have a leg to stand on if I had said they are for sure coming, but alas I did not.

Seeing that your source is pretty much the same as ours, I'm not sure how you could. Regardless, people had this discussion two(!!!) months ago or so.

You're late.

Seeing that your source is pretty much the same as ours, I'm not sure how you could. Regardless, people had this discussion two(!!!) months ago or so.

You're late.

Um I can assure you my source is diiferent