Search Function for Collections

DarthTracyn

Sorry if this has already been brought up by someone else, but I believe we need a search function in collections. There are enough packs at this point that it is sometimes a pain to find an item that you want to unlock for Legacy use, or even just to duplicate for a companion if you don't remember the original pack they came in. I would imagine it working similar to the way the GTN search box works, bringing up a list of items by category, or even a key word. Share your thoughts, and I apologize again if this has been brought up before.

Mmm...

I thought the developers purposely placed the items in the collection gui, as random as possible, and thus the software is working perfectly, just as the ddevelopers intended it to be. Why would any rational person would like to see the items in alphabetical order? That would be insane...

Sue

• 1 month later...
Yes we need this. With the sheer number of cartel packs that have been released, it is insane to have to remember which one something in particular came out of... or you are left with going through 100 pages of stuff just to see if the item you are looking for is there.

Mmm...

I thought the developers purposely placed the items in the collection gui, as random as possible, and thus the software is working perfectly, just as the ddevelopers intended it to be. Why would any rational person would like to see the items in alphabetical order? That would be insane...

Sue

Lets not forget, not only randomly, but randomly re-ordered at every item edition

• 2 weeks later...

I'd also love it if they showed pieces you already have in a partial collection. So for example, if I have 4/5 pieces of Kalabakk's Wookiee Armor set, it would be nice if it told me that I have the chest, legs, feet, and gloves already, but I'm missing the belt.

My rule of thumb is that if I have to start a spreadsheet to keep track of something in a game, then they've done a horrible job of implementing it.