WTB schematics for war hero vindicator's/ war leader rated

Hi everyone, I want to buy the schematics for the whole set listed in the title. I really want to learn to craft these. Does anyone still have these schematics in unbound form? If yes then please contact me for further information. I am willing to pay with credits( were discuss a price) or I can trade you the schematics for war hero weaponmaster (rated). Yes I have the schematics for that one in unbound form. I am only willing to trade them for the rated heavy armor version. Not for credits or any other item in the game(well maybe for schematic: Blue War Hero's Crystal or Schematic: Cyan war Hero's Crystal). And yes I am the player who complained about not getting those after opening over 100 grade 6 crafting pvp boxes, and who said customer service should grant me those schematics(in case you read that thread and were wondering).

Anyways, back on topic, If you have the war hero vindicator's/ war leader rated schematics in unbound form please contact me. You can comment on this thread, send me a private message, or you can contact me in game. I mostly play as Mastersarah on the jedi convent server. I also have a toon named mastermitchell on Pot 5 server. I have a toon named ultimatekiller on the bastion server. These toons are all on the republic side.

I bought my schematic off the pvp gear vendor before 2.0. I looked it up and the schematics were not bound so someone if they happened to buy a bunch of those boxes and you can find them could sell it to you. Most people who bought them did so with the intent to craft the armor. I never thought to buy multiple of the boxes for future sale value. Edited by SteelTriton
New info

thanks for responding everyone. I just got the war hero vindicator's rated schematics last night. However, there are still other ones that I am looking for. I have listed them below:

I want full sets for all:

war hero war leader rated

war hero Stalker's rated (already have survivor's)

war hero Eliminator's/combat medic rated

war hero combat tech rated (already have supercommando rated)

war hero field medic rated

war hero field tech rated

war hero enforcer's rated

battlemaster survivor's ( already have stalkers)

Edited by watermelonfan

I have bought multiple sets due to being on two different servers. I only have the sets with the 70 valor rating requirement and I already sold the non rating requirement sets.

I already have all the ones with valor rating requirements, but thanks anyway.