The Mandalore/Kashyyyk Planet: Digital Expansions Idea

LionEmperor

I think adding both the Wookie Homeworld and the Mandalorian home world would be an amazing idea to add into the game as 2 new possible Digital Expansion. Here is my ideas on how those two planets would be a interesting place to go.

First one is called simply the "The Wookie Revolution" after being enslaved by the empire, for months after the return of the Sith empire. The fearsome wookies war-chiefs band together to start a planet wide complain to destroying the empires forces on the planet. This brings the response of Sith Empire the empires most of the elite front-line warriors to fight there war for the planet.

Now this Digital Expansion could not only a new planet to play on but also perhaps a new War zone fighting on top of the tree fortress of the wookies for something like 4 on 4 or perhaps 16 group catch the turret game.

Meanwhile the the Republic sees this as a chance to cripple the Sith Empires main forces while freeing there allies from there chains that bind them. It would be a great idea for those who loved Kashyyyk from KOTOR and well... in general as a large battle between factions to free or perhaps in-slave the Wookies would help well on both side for getting the upper-hand during this cold war between factions.

My second idea is a more darker turn: "Blood and Honor" Digital Expansion, which takes the player to the Mandalorian home-world as the Republic in a bold move tries to take down one of the Empires most powerful allies in the Mandalorians by taking there planet.. This kind of act would be a good way to get the Mandolarians behind the Sith Empire, as it turns this war personal for trying to kill there way of life and destroy there homes.

The Empire responds by sending forces with the Mandalore, from the story mode himself leading the charge to combat the republic however soon fate strikes down as the republic "strike team" goes in and killing the noble warrior after they battled a hard fought victory.

Leading the attack on republic side is a Jedi-Master who is a known as simply by the Mandolarians as "Mando-Killer" by title, for being the well known for killing hundreds of Mandalorian without any degree of mercy as such he is on the board-line of dark and light side. Mando-Killer i would have taken down during a flashpoint mission where he takes-over a Mandalorian base filled with battle droids and Jedi to help balance it out.

In both cases i hope one or the other of my ideas are listen and heard if so i'd like to be given some credit for the ideas but mainly i'd like nothing more then to make this game better then it is already.

I also thinking of a third idea aka the "The Mandalorian-Wookie War" This would be a great spot to set up a new war between the Wookies and the Mandolarians for the next Digital Expansion during this it can be factored into a story even which details the Mandolarians trying to conquest Kashyyyk with the Sith Empire supporting them by providing Sith Lords and a Darth to assist on this mission. However the Wookies would not fight this enemy alone, while trying to Defend there home planet from being enslaved or burned by the Sith Empire due to the requirement hard working slaves to rebuild there forces, the Republic Forces with the aid of the Jedi council jump into action and provides allies on Kashyyyk by sending a large force of Soldiers and Jedi which can branch of into a story-line perhaps.

This can start a huge battle which can be made to be a huge PVP Event where depending on whos side wins takes over the planet in PVP where Sith Empire and Republic Forces battle in PVP matches here with a unique option to try to take over the planet at the end of the huge event, the Sith Empire wins or Republic winds depending on which side if victorious gains not only bragging rights for there side but also perhaps a bonus when it regards to future events to set up if one or the other side gets a much more powerful fleet or something.,

I hope you all enjoy my ideas for a new idea and hope you respond below i hope you all enjoy this on behalf of my title of "Mandalore The Unbreakable" i thank you for reading this.

Edited by LionEmperor
More detail

I would like to see all the planets form the 2 KotOR games added to SW:TOR

Wookie world is a no brainer but so is all the other planets from both games.

more planets

more aliens (as playable characters)

more Star Wars content

Hate to be that guy but technically Mandalore isn't the "Homeworld" of the Mandalorians because technically speaking the Mandalorian Homeworld is already in the game (Coruscant). Mandalore was simply a conquered world that the Taung Warriors captured & settled after being driven off of Coruscant. Though, after being driven from Coruscant, they first relocated to Roon and then wondered the Outer Rim before coming across the World that become Mandalore. Oh and it was named "Manda'yaim" (home of the Mand'alor) which would later be translated into Mandalore in Galactic Basic Standard.

Hate to be that guy but technically Mandalore isn't the "Homeworld" of the Mandalorians because technically speaking the Mandalorian Homeworld is already in the game (Coruscant). Mandalore was simply a conquered world that the Taung Warriors captured & settled after being driven off of Coruscant. Though, after being driven from Coruscant, they first relocated to Roon and then wondered the Outer Rim before coming across the World that become Mandalore. Oh and it was named "Manda'yaim" (home of the Mand'alor) which would later be translated into Mandalore in Galactic Basic Standard.

I am just using basic tongue for this but again i wanna say... why not have the "Manda'yaim" planet as one of the new planets or something. But i get what you mean as well.

I Support this wholeheartedly!!

Or, at the very least, a larger mandalorian presence going on. Maybe play off of the Cathar's hate for them due to the mandalorian genocide of the cathar under Cassus Fett. (Meanwhile I'm running around in Fett's armor talking to cathar, with the option to become cathar using the appearance changer...:rolleyes:)

• 3 weeks later...

Nice ideas there, hoss. Think the Kashyyyk idea'd be more likely, though, if just because of fan-demand for more Wookies. Got a spin of my own for the Mandalore idea, though, which I call...

The New Schism

"Remember the oath! Remember Cadera! Remember The Preserver!"

The Mandalorians are in upheval. As the war between the Republic and Empire begins anew, several clans, lead by the new alor of Clan Ordo, have broken away from Mandalore, proclaiming themselves the New Preservers. Civil war breaks out as Mandalore attempts to bring these rebels back under his control. The Republic and the Empire, meanwhile, plot to take advantage of the situation, sending their troops to back the warring clans and knowing that whichever side wins will have some of the greatest warriors in the galaxy at their side.

Yeah. It's total Fandalorian dreaming, but we are entitled to wish, damnit!

Nice ideas there, hoss. Think the Kashyyyk idea'd be more likely, though, if just because of fan-demand for more Wookies. Got a spin of my own for the Mandalore idea, though, which I call...

The New Schism

"Remember the oath! Remember Cadera! Remember The Preserver!"

The Mandalorians are in upheval. As the war between the Republic and Empire begins anew, several clans, lead by the new alor of Clan Ordo, have broken away from Mandalore, proclaiming themselves the New Preservers. Civil war breaks out as Mandalore attempts to bring these rebels back under his control. The Republic and the Empire, meanwhile, plot to take advantage of the situation, sending their troops to back the warring clans and knowing that whichever side wins will have some of the greatest warriors in the galaxy at their side.

Yeah. It's total Fandalorian dreaming, but we are entitled to wish, damnit!

That is a pretty amazing idea and i'd love to see i hope your or my plans come to pass

• 1 month later...