As a Sin tank pve spec, what companion do you use for Oricon dailies?

Letsjet

Treek ... with decent equip and high presence, she is a monster healer. As a tank spec, you have so many interrupts and DCDs, you can basically stay at full health even soloing the heroic. I have full brut and full obroan on Treek and I can tank those combats even speced Deception. Edited by StrikePrice

good idea. I could use some dps gear for 2.8 madness dps fun too

If thats the case... Xalek. Because your DPS gear goes on you and your tank gear on him, and you roll over everything.

Alternatively, your tank gear goes on you and your DPS gear on Xalek and set him to DPS. As a tank companion, he has a ton of survivability and AoE, making him a very good companion for dailies (I use T7 on my sentinel, Treek as a Tank on my Vanguard and Kaliyo on my Engineering Sniper because they tend to bunch up the mobs by themself and then AoE them to death)

dps gear and a healer companion provides the most minimal downtime between engagements. blowing things up is all fine, but healing up in between will add up to more downtime than killing slightly slower with a healer companion.

Also comes down to personal preference, if you just want to watch the world burn quicker, then you'll end up going with as much hurt as possible, regardless of the potential resting downtime.

Ashara for everything, though Xalek with my dps gear might work too.

I no longer care for healing companions, since it really makes no difference if I go out of fights with 85% or 100% health. The travel time inbetween missions is enough to heal back up.

The hero 2 leaves me lower, but I believe the 5 seconds it takes to get back to health are more than compensated by Ashara's damage during the encounter.