White and Deep Red dye

KotVexa

Hello guys, just wanted to ask about this dye from Security key vendor, is it tradable or i have to set up my own key to get this?

You can download the swtor security key app on your smartphone or tablet. There is also a physical key, think they are on Amazon, but a free app is nicer. You gain access to the special vendor, along with 100 CC a month. Pretty good deal for keeping your account secure as well.

Dont reimage your phone if you have the app, I learned the hard way 3 or 4 times. You'll have to call the customer service line and remember all your security questions.

But the white/deep red dye kit is worth it if you have a commando style armor. :)

Dont reimage your phone if you have the app, I learned the hard way 3 or 4 times. You'll have to call the customer service line and remember all your security questions.

But the white/deep red dye kit is worth it if you have a commando style armor. :)

^^QFT

Also, that dye combo looks very sharp on the signature smuggler armor that's all fancy looking with the cape (sorry, can't for the life of me remember what it's called, but you get a chest piece for completing class stories, I think).

You can just remove the key on the website yourself, no need to ring CS.

You can download the swtor security key app on your smartphone or tablet. There is also a physical key, think they are on Amazon, but a free app is nicer. You gain access to the special vendor, along with 100 CC a month. Pretty good deal for keeping your account secure as well.

Seems like there was another perk that only comes from the physical key. Can't remember what it was though.

You can just remove the key on the website yourself, no need to ring CS.

You mean before you reimage your phone, or after you buy the white/red dye module. The only perk is that vendor so do your shopping then remove the security key (IMHO).

Once you re image your phone you lose the key app and can't get into the website to recover it. You can't log into the site or the game. :(

You mean before you reimage your phone, or after you buy the white/red dye module. The only perk is that vendor so do your shopping then remove the security key (IMHO).

Once you re image your phone you lose the key app and can't get into the website to recover it. You can't log into the site or the game. :(

Why would you Reimage your phone anyway? The only time i would need to use the online security key removal is for when i get a new phone. though i may buy a physical dongle anyway to save the hassle!

Pros of Phone Sec Key

+Free!

+Easy to use, though a little glitchy sometimes.

Cons of Phone Sec Key

-When you buy a new phone you have to use the online sec key remover, it isnt tied to your account and you just log into a new device.

-Isnt tied to account which would resolve ^