Valor Grind

Highallday

been in the 80's for months man...38 to about 60 will go pretty fast...after that is when the grind really starts!

good luck!

anyone at 100 deserves a little respect tbh...weather you believe they good or bad that's a long road!

Edited by masih_ad_dajjal

I don't get the question. What exactly is it you're grinding for? Is it the BM gear at Valor 60 or simply the Valor 40 requirement? Is that requirement even in place at 55 (I've never been below it at 55 so I'm genuinely asking)? Assuming you even need valor 40 for ranked comm trading at 55, it will only take a handful games to go from 38 to 40.

But on the topic of "grinds", I never had any intentions of PvP'ing with my operative or sniper but i still got them to valor 60, while leveling, for the BM gear, anyway. Havent stepped into a warzone with any of them since.

Edited by MidichIorian

been in the 80's for months man...38 to about 60 will go pretty fast...after that is when the grind really starts!

good luck!

anyone at 100 deserves a little respect tbh...weather you believe they good or bad that's a long road!

This is pretty true. If you're at valor 100, this doesn't necessarily make you good, but you damn well probably are. Either way, that's some dedication, good work.

I have toon, who's level 55. But his valor is only 38. He only has two Obroan relics. Worth remaking and working at, or grind the gear out and play him anyways?

Valor 40 is the only number that matters for gearing.

I think the battlemaster gear is just a neat skin with no special bonuses over oberon/brutilizer.

So yes, play your character.