Crew Skills and those completely unuseful schematics we will never use....

Ryuku-sama

The crafting skill's UI being already overloaded with schematics, I feel necessary to have a way to delete the schematics we will never use.

For exemple, Armstech. I have absolutely no interrest in crafting a weapon with X look I won,t keep more than 5 lvl. So, except for the shotgun and the vibroknife, every non-orange weapon schematics are absolutely not useful for me.

Alternatively, making so those schematics aren't learned when i learn the skill could work.

I have started to notice this on my synthweaving. So many things, list goes on. I agree with an option to unlearn or maybe a drop down bar from the most advanced reversed engineered piece, for example i have might augment 18, prototype and advanced, Why not show the advanced one with a little arrow which drops down the previous versions? Just food for thought =] Edited by Zadtro
Grammer

• 3 months later...
For the most part you can pretty much skip anything that you don't feel will be useful to you. Myself, I have this odd compulsion to see just how many I can get via schematics and REing... you would -really- hate to see my 6 crafters lists :D

I do that after I get to 450, but I usually find myself unable to not spend the credits on those by that time just because I hate the Trainer's menu to sift through.

• 2 weeks later...