Ignore forum signature

PlasmaJohn

Can we get an option to ignore forum signatures on a per user basis? I can see where somebody would like to not see referral links. Personally there are some obnoxious sigs I'd rather not see.

While I understand what you are saying, the better option is to just ignore the poster. Having a separate ignore just for signatures is a waste in my opinion.

While I understand what you are saying, the better option is to just ignore the poster. Having a separate ignore just for signatures is a waste in my opinion.

I have an intense dislike for continuity breaks. While I've been sore tempted to ignore a few trolls on the boards I have yet to do so (or might have one that was particularly vile). Regardless what you're suggesting is to use a nuclear bomb to swat a fly. Several posters who I'd sigblock have valuable things to say. Why would I want to not see what they have to say?

One of the few good things about the Wildstar forums is the ability to block signatures (either wholesale or per user). It's a wonderful way to squelch some of the over-the-top guild recruitment ads that people have adopted over there.