Older gamer looking for a guild

Bruuticus

Hello all, I am an older gamer looking for a friendly guild to level with. I recently came back after a long hiatus and was hoping to find some friends to do have fun with. Most of my characters are low level and I have yet to pick a main (I like to many classes!). Also a dual faction guild would be fine but most of my characters are empire. Thanks for your time.

Hello Bruuticus and welcome back to the game.

Starhawk Conglomerate is a guild that has been around for 11 years this June. We are PVE Imperial based and on the casual progressive side of things. We currently have 51 active accounts while offering full rep and xp bonuses. We raid almost every night weekly with 4 raid groups and an alt raid group once a week. We also have a Republic based sister guild however, it is not nearly as active. It is more of a home for some republic alts.

If this may interest you, please feel free to contact me here and I will be able to get back with you. You may also check out our web site at, www.shc-tor.enjin.com

We look forward to seeing you in game and getting to know you a bit. In the mean time, all the best in your search for a new home.

If you still are looking, I am an officer for The Old Timers Guild. We are a group of 25+ gamers stretching over many games. We are a guild of mature gamers who have bonded together to seek out two things we are all passionate about...Fun and Gaming. We believe that online gaming doesn't have to be solely about the game or the uber loot. We believe that part of the allure comes in the camaraderie and social interaction one can only find in a group of like minded individuals.

While playing DDO’s beta, it was quickly decided that a more mature group of gamers is what was missing in the MMO world. It was thought that it would be nice to have a group of peers to enjoy the game with. Peers that were of the same mind set. We are not hardcore raiders and we are not power grinders. We believe in the journey not the destination.

In OTG you will find a community of mature gaming fans looking to have some fun and enjoy an escape from daily life. Most of us have family and work obligations. Some of us have kids that are older than what many consider to be the “typical gamer”. Our roster ranges from students to graduates, Mothers and Fathers to yes even Grandparents (and a few Great Grandparents) all brought together to unite in one common goal that has become our motto:

Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama, All About The Fun

Check us out at www.oldtimersguild.com.