Returning player need advice

Tralan

coming back after a very long time and would need some advice on where to level from 50 since that's where left off

and some up to date spec advice. I not really into the pvp so some pve advice.

was a cyber tech so last I leveled it 400 was max and that's where im sitting at now, cant remember how to get better recipes for it.

and please no flaming im just trying get back into things:)

coming back after a very long time and would need some advice on where to level from 50 since that's where left off

and some up to date spec advice. I not really into the pvp so some pve advice.

was a cyber tech so last I leveled it 400 was max and that's where im sitting at now, cant remember how to get better recipes for it.

and please no flaming im just trying get back into things:)

Ok PvE advice:

Both Gunnery and Assault are good for DPS, and Combat Medic is (IMO) the best healer out there.

To get higher than 400 for crew skills, you have to pick up "Advanced [skill] Training", which lets you get [skill] up to 450 (instead of 400).

For Gunnery and Assault DPS guides, go here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6141507&postcount=2 - written by Arguably the best DPS merc out there, and translated into terminology for this class (I prefer the term Republic Special Forces Terminology, others tend to prefer Comandonese)

For Combat Medic, put trauma probes on everyone (because you can do that now) and other than that the healing style hasn't really changed at all (as opposed to Gunnery and Assault, which have changed massively since patch 2.7 and 2.4 respectively). Not sure of Combat Medics stat allocation though

Edited by TACeMossie