Adrenaline Rush

Gelgaroth

So I just picked up level 1 of the Soldier's Grit talent on my VG tank, and just wanted to get some clarification. Since Adrenaline Rush lasts 60 secs, could it, with that talent then be used as a self heal for 60/120% self heal? Granted, I would be taking damage while using it, so chances are I wouldn't fully be healed, but could it theoretically be a 60/120% max hp self heal?

So I just picked up level 1 of the Soldier's Grit talent on my VG tank, and just wanted to get some clarification. Since Adrenaline Rush lasts 60 secs, could it, with that talent then be used as a self heal for 60/120% self heal? Granted, I would be taking damage while using it, so chances are I wouldn't fully be healed, but could it theoretically be a 60/120% max hp self heal?

When you activate adrenaline rush, you get a buff called "Fired Up". This buff activates adrenaline rush should your health drop below 35% health, with adrenaline rush being a rapid heal while below 35% health. With Soldiers Grit, Adrenaline rush will heal for 2% HP/Sec on top of what it normally does, but only when the normal heal isn't happening. As such, it is, at best, a 16% heal with 2/2 points in it.