Returning player looking for a leveling partner

BlacknBrew

Hey everyone. I played SWTOR when it first came out but stopped a few months later due to family and work issues but I started back up last week. I dont know anyone personally that plays anymore so I am looking for some leveling partners and maybe make a guild later since the one I made back then is long dead. Let me know if your interested. Ill play any class on any server.

This sounds a bit like something I tried with some folks rather a long time ago on Begeren Colony. We all started new characters with the idea that we would only play them in "our" group, so we would stay the same level (more or less) and RP our way through the whole game together. Sadly, it didn't last long, but it was fun while it lasted.

FWIW, I am on the US West Coast, and play on Harbinger (mostly), Begeren Colony, and Ebon Hawk.

Alright so from what im seeing most everyone is on Ebon Hawk. I think it would be a blast if we all were able to play together. Id be down for either faction and any class. I make the best healer tho, or at least I did lol. Since everyone seems to have other characters to play hopefully we could all stay around the same level or at lease close. We need to setup a day and time we all can play. What are your time zones and what time works best for you guys?

• 1 year later...