Name and shame

ellrochell

so it's probably against rules but what this guy is doing NEEDS to be against rules, joining ranked solo games and just going afk - http://www.swtor.com/leaderboards/character/4611686698054648955 its a bit of a joke people can do things like this.

Bah, we've got worse on rep side. Nope, not a certain sage, I've met worse (skill-wise, ranking-wise said sage is the king). So don't complain about imp side.

Its funny that the signature got more of my attention than what the TC was talking about

...Um....wow...I actually forgot what he was talking about. Go figure.

I still don't know what you're talking about. :rak_01:

Bah, we've got worse on rep side. Nope, not a certain sage, I've met worse (skill-wise, ranking-wise said sage is the king). So don't complain about imp side.

Are you really comparing epeens on who has worse players in their faction when this thread is clearly about some ******e who goes afk intentionally? What point are you trying to get across? Are you saying don't complain about someone intentionally throwing matches because you think you're some kind of ubermensch who manages to put up with all the solo queue nonsense with a heroic stoicism that makes ghandi look like a gen chat troll?

Do you hear a conversation about Moby Dick and chime in about how the whales in your country wage war on human civilization, steaming out of the ocean with cyber legs and advanced ocean weaponry, but none of you guys ***** about it, so screw Ahab?

What is Gods Green Earth could you possibly add by attempting to devalue a very legitimate concern about people intentionally throwing matches. News Flash: This is not an epeen competition. This is where people come to talk. Sit up, walk to the bathroom, takes your pants off, and keep your epeen competitions to yourself while we complain. Thank you.

Are you really comparing epeens on who has worse players in their faction when this thread is clearly about some ******e who goes afk intentionally? What point are you trying to get across? Are you saying don't complain about someone intentionally throwing matches because you think you're some kind of ubermensch who manages to put up with all the solo queue nonsense with a heroic stoicism that makes ghandi look like a gen chat troll?

Do you hear a conversation about Moby Dick and chime in about how the whales in your country wage war on human civilization, steaming out of the ocean with cyber legs and advanced ocean weaponry, but none of you guys ***** about it, so screw Ahab?

What is Gods Green Earth could you possibly add by attempting to devalue a very legitimate concern about people intentionally throwing matches. News Flash: This is not an epeen competition. This is where people come to talk. Sit up, walk to the bathroom, takes your pants off, and keep your epeen competitions to yourself while we complain. Thank you.

You're putting words in my mouth, mister. I have a very legitimate concern, too, and that is how a player intentionally trolls Rep side by running right into the enemy. That is almost equivalent to a player quitting, almost worse, as you have a chance to get a refill.

I never, never, said that I was some übermensch or whatever, I'm a commando. I know the horrors of yoloqueue well, I know how frustrating it can be when players either suck or troll. Being a commando I'm relatively more reliant on my team moreso than any other class, and when one of the team trolls/quits, I'm screwed worse than any of the two others (though it really doesn't matter who's the most screwed; we're going to lose anyway).

Edited by ToMyMa