Why do Pubs hate PvE?

DeltaBos

Don't get me wrong, I understand that this is a PvP server, but I don't understand why Pubs seems to despise PvE SOOOO much. If I go to the imp side I could get a pug group and knock out two 16m ops in under 3 hours. With the pubs, I'll spend that much time just getting the group together, while also having to listen to constant spam from people who seem to think that PvE should be banned from the server. "This is a PvP server ****" is something I hear SOOO often. Don't get me wrong I'm not crying about people cussing me out for being a PvE player, (I enjoy PvPing occasionally) I just don't understand why pubs seem to hate it so much. Pubs on the Bastion are really bad at PvP as it is, so the trashing isn't even justified really, lol.

Thoughts?

Don't get me wrong, I understand that this is a PvP server, but I don't understand why Pubs seems to despise PvE SOOOO much. If I go to the imp side I could get a pug group and knock out two 16m ops in under 3 hours. With the pubs, I'll spend that much time just getting the group together, while also having to listen to constant spam from people who seem to think that PvE should be banned from the server. "This is a PvP server ****" is something I hear SOOO often. Don't get me wrong I'm not crying about people cussing me out for being a PvE player, (I enjoy PvPing occasionally) I just don't understand why pubs seem to hate it so much. Pubs on the Bastion are really bad at PvP as it is, so the trashing isn't even justified really, lol.

Thoughts?

Well, from the looks of things, they don't seem very fond of PVP either all things considered, it's just that the population is very uneven right now.