Arsenal min-maxing?

taxidermis

So finally started pvping seriously on my merc, got her to battle master and in full oroban and all purple mainstat augments. Wondering what's the best way to min max for a full arsenal build. What mods and enhancements u recommend I spend my comms on next and what my stats should look like? ( used to pve min maxing and was going for a full power zero crit 100% accuracy build but was told by quite a few people in game that while that would work for pve it was dumb for pvp)

Thanks in advance.

If you go with mainstat and power relic, I'd recommend getting a bit critical (2 enhancements or 1 enh+2mods) and a bit accuracy (also 2 enhansements). Rest power+surge.

I didn't hit 55 with my merc already, but I don't feel good when I remove all critical from other classes. Same thing with accuracy, you will often miss with unload of rail shot (this is white damage), and 94% of accuracy (basic) is too low imo.

Edited by DerSchneider

• 1 month later...
i wouldnt reccommend any accuracy.

the accuracy points that u would get in an enhancement would be better off used for crit or power. avoid accuracy and alacrity.

You can't choose Power or Crit on an Enhancement over Accuracy. Accuracy comes in the same spot on an Enhancement as Alacrity or Surge. Crit and Power are separate as they "live" in a different spot on Enhancements (and everything else) than Accuracy.

Accuracy does matter in PVP, if you don't have any only talents than you have 1% chance to miss against 5% defense classes/specs with Unload and Railshot and both are very important. I'd suggest take 1 Accu enhancements for PVP.

i wouldnt reccommend any accuracy.

the accuracy points that u would get in an enhancement would be better off used for crit or power. avoid accuracy and alacrity.

1% accuracy to avoid unlucky resists, and alacrity does have its uses in arsenal for more reliable burst (though surge gives better results)

and as a guy said above me, Accuracy/Alacrity only compete with surge, not with power or crit

You can't choose Power or Crit on an Enhancement over Accuracy. Accuracy comes in the same spot on an Enhancement as Alacrity or Surge. Crit and Power are separate as they "live" in a different spot on Enhancements (and everything else) than Accuracy.

i meant chose the + power and + surge or the +crit and + surge enhancements over any of the enhancements with accuracy and alacrity