We need a Jetboost skill!

XenTharqua

I do not understand why such an ability is not in game yet for commando/mercenaries. It is such an iconic move in Star Wars.

"The commando makes a jetpack jump to the targeted area within 20 meters. The flight lasts 6 seconds. During that time the commando is immune to physical attacks and can only fire instant attacks."

This would solve alot of our pvp issues against melee classes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars. There most def clone commandos/trooper with jet packs. Just sayin :cool:

Also if you played Battlefront 1/2, the Clone Commando class had a Jetpack. But then again, he mainly used a pistol and his only other weapon was a missile launcher...

I dont agree with the idea of a jetpack as an offensive, considering the tank AC's already havea charge. However, as has been suggested before, a jetpack as an escape defensively, i support whole heartedly. A one directional ( backwards) disengage would be great for the other specs. As hold the line. Is lackluster no matter how BW claims its not.

I understand why children want to see and play "clones" (bad joke, I know...) of known characters in all sorts of games. But for those of you, who don't know:

The Great Army of the Republic (The Clone Wars) is based upon mandalorian weaponary and fighting techniques, because the whole army is build by clones of a known Mandalorian and also trained by various Mandalorians.

The Republican Armed Forces (The Old Republic, thousands of years before the movies) is not.

The similarities of the armors is a design choice made by Bioware to please those who only know the movies (obviously those who only know The Clone Wars and Episode 2 /3).

If you want Jetpacks, play Bounty Hunter / Mandalorian. This game is "The Old Republic", and not "The (childish roxxor) Clone (imba) Wars Online".

Edited by JaborAnDubhar