only CE getting in

dlsimp

BW doesn't know for certain who has a CE anyway.. I pre-ordered 2 CE's from different stores and redeemed both on 09 August .. One account is showing I redeemed a regular edition pre-order code and the other is showing correctly that I have redeemed a CE pre-order code. I'm not concerned though.. Pre-order bonusses are the same for both types.. it's the key in the box that counts.. so I don't think they will look at who has which type redeemed..

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd hazard a guess that it only seems to lots of people that CE's are the primary focus. The group of "People who are willing to fork out for the CE" also probably overlaps quite heavily with "People who were particularly vigilant about getting their pre-order made and code entered as soon as possible". Edited by Tyrias

Admittance is based on when you redeemed your pre-order, not on your edition. Collector's Edition owners are not getting 'priority' access.

I call bs on this, already people who preordered just a couple of days ago getting in yet most of us who preordered first day haven't yet.

Yeah except people that redeemed their code later than others are in the game already. For example a post saying he redeemed his code on Dec. 1st and says he is playing or people right at the end of July getting in before people who redeemed their code on day 1. Kind of weird. *shrug*

I just want to play already :p

believe you guys. it seems all your beloved beta testers are in but hardly any of us NON testers are in.. im sure there are alot of NON testers who got in but this sureeeeeee is funny all people who have live streams are on but Most of the chats for those streams are STILL waiting!! sighs just like i thought FAIL!!!!

I call bs on this, already people who preordered just a couple of days ago getting in yet most of us who preordered first day haven't yet.

I love the "most of us" as everyone I am talking to in game were all 21st until a little while ago when some others logged in to join us.

that they are dodging the ?? about people getting in w spend ALL this money and time waiting on them and their answer was 2 extra days ONLY for few they just kick the rest of us in the nutz!!:mad:

I cant even make head or tails of what your are trying to say there.