bioware is improving the games imersion awsome

docolock

bioware i loved seeing those imprial soldiers outside the sith acadamy near the weapons vendor fireing their rifles at a target next to the stall well one of them was the other two were chatting i love that your improving the imersion and the atmoshere in the game i thought the world was dead walking around nothing going on but some awsoem epic conversation and double the epicnis stroy driven quests but im talking about the world itself seemed dead i wanted to see more atmosphere like kotor when you hear a conversation or see something going on you know like that so i love that your improving upon that o and why am i the only one on the public test servers what gives

p.s. i saw those guys shooting the target in the public test server they never did that before in the live servers

Edited by docolock

sry about that first time ever posting on a fourm well second time i was saying how i loved that they improved the atmosphere of the game more they made it seem more alive by putting those soldiers shooting a target and makeing the conversations between npcs happen more often

sry about that first time ever posting on a fourm well second time i was saying how i loved that they improved the atmosphere of the game more they made it seem more alive by putting those soldiers shooting a target and makeing the conversations between npcs happen more often

That's not how punctuation works. :p