new 4s team challenge? show us ur real skills.

Kooziejr

Oh they deleted the thread with the solo qq (like that funny joke)? Top 4 solo players on bastion from solo q should make a 4s team so breakfast and midian can farm u scrubs all day. Haha gg goml lol hfgl gih k thx bai now.

Come on yo ******* q up with ur sorcs and whatnot fotm hehehehe backpeddle ftw. U know who u r..the big bois know u are bad ;-)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh they deleted the thread with the solo qq (like that funny joke)? Top 4 solo players on bastion from solo q should make a 4s team so breakfast and midian can farm u scrubs all day. Haha gg goml lol hfgl gih k thx bai now.

Come on yo ******* q up with ur sorcs and whatnot fotm hehehehe backpeddle ftw. U know who u r..the big bois know u are bad ;-)

This wouldn't prove anything until the team playing breakfast had 3000+ rated games to practice with each other. Then after 3000+ games of playing with each other as a team, then they could challenge breakfast.

There's plenty of amazing players out there on the server. Luckily you can't always throw 4 amazing players together and expect chemistry without working at it.

If players could hit their que button in group and have it instant pop anytime of the day, guilds would actually be able to develop their teamwork. Instead we ask people who barely have any team experience to come get slaughtered so hard that they can't even learn anything from the match.

Until instant pops happen(which would require a server merge) there's no chance for any other teams to rise up. So the best teams will stay the best but that doesn't make them the best individuals which is why I think people like their duels and solo rateds.

Group rated is a joke till other teams can prosper by playing teams in their "skill bracket" and developing teamwork at a slow pace

Don't get me wrong I enjoy holding it over people's heads that we can best them in 4s but that doesn't make them bad players cause they didn't have the upbringing in swtor as some of the competitive members have had. Hell, pop was so low on my server we couldn't even do 8 man rateds. 4 mans was my first competitive experience in this game and I had my face smashed in countless times trying to figure it out before becoming decent at it. Would love to do group rateds every day to keep improving but the amount of time it takes just to put a team together and have another team ready to play you is just ridiculous. Don't even bother setting up 4s anymore unless it naturally falls into place

Edited by MoshhsoM

Nah m8. Solo q for noobs who cant make it.

Best 3 sorcs on bastion = opfotm, tarapodes, shockone.

Solo q = winner of classes with highest survivability. Sure grats u execute it well...but so u soak up 90k on a jugg or kite and off heal on a sorc? Do u really think that **** holds up against 4 decent players? Fotm means little in group but almost everything in solo. Meh whatever noobs be noobs we were all bad once but solo q not even willing to learn. Unfortunately if ppl still bad after 2.5 yrs they never have a chance :-(

Edited by Kooziejr

This wouldn't prove anything until the team playing breakfast had 3000+ rated games to practice with each other. Then after 3000+ games of playing with each other as a team, then they could challenge breakfast.

There's plenty of amazing players out there on the server. Luckily you can't always throw 4 amazing players together and expect chemistry without working at it.

History lesson!

Breakfast was originally (in 4's at least) ash, aldoraz, blanket, black (sometimes) and rollie playing whenever they could with whatever comp they could throw together.

One night, I happened to be in their mumble and they needed someone so I brought my sentinel along with them and we had some super intense games vs mvp (I dont remember if we beat them that night or if it took a few more days b4 we won a few) and traded games with dp. Since then, I've probably played a few thousand games with them but I doubt that much in the way of our synergy has changed. We just know what to do, when we play we call out CD's, burst, CC, positioning, and pertinent info. You could play with anyone as long as they do these things.

What should you take out of this? if you know your role in ranked, you can play with anyone provided they are the same skill level and it will be fine. The reason that solo q stars aren't going to be taking on breakfast or the midian a-team anytime soon is not because of synergy, its because they are simply not at that same level as individual players. Koozie is right.

Edited by Treblt

Can you guys PLEASE make a team with you tanking and bry/prox DPS bob heals?

SRSLY, I want competition for enrage cleave.

Mate our a team only comes out for special occasions. Opfotm did u know that solo q is where all dem skillful players are at these days?

Mate our a team only comes out for special occasions. Opfotm did u know that solo q is where all dem skillful players are at these days?

Yah I been hearing that lately, but I disagree. Regs are where the real skill is at .

As an aside....

Mosh, Double-bubble, Kand and Supastar would probably be a decent team, certainly better than w/e the hell it is that Synergy q's.

Nah m8. Solo q for noobs who cant make it.

Best 3 sorcs on bastion = opfotm, tarapodes, shockone.

Solo q = winner of classes with highest survivability. Sure grats u execute it well...but so u soak up 90k on a jugg or kite and off heal on a sorc? Do u really think that **** holds up against 4 decent players? Fotm means little in group but almost everything in solo. Meh whatever noobs be noobs we were all bad once but solo q not even willing to learn. Unfortunately if ppl still bad after 2.5 yrs they never have a chance :-(

false

scopeseven is the best in the whole game

try again.

I think I'd vouch for venrin any day

Decent. And good at solo. Wont pull over 2k dps in ranked 4s like the other guys though. some players have a survival mentality and some a dps mentality. Could change if played more but I guess we will never find out.

I WANTED 4s GROUP to be strong but once people got their **** pushed in countless times they giveup, not a large enough player pool even if they implemented cross realm queues you would still see like what a max of 6 teams queuing? I like SWTOR but this has turned into complete ****, I was supposed to be the only **** talker ;)

I WANTED 4s GROUP to be strong but once people got their **** pushed in countless times they giveup, not a large enough player pool even if they implemented cross realm queues you would still see like what a max of 6 teams queuing? I like SWTOR but this has turned into complete ****, I was supposed to be the only **** talker ;)

just xfer all toons to harbinger for games until 5 am.

edit:

Wildstar open beta starting tomorrow.

Edited by Treblt

Since 2.5 the game has picked up a bit again, but the competition has died aside from the 8 ppl on this server that que.

I think nearly the whole server are pansy's, casuals, and *******s...Of course I can't say that without being a hypocrite myself. But I've tried so hard to get people together and they just don't like the difficulty. They want to win, and winning is fun. fun.

4s is winnable with almost any comp if played right. And solo ranked is a stupid *********** gamble, that almost any half decent player can carry, or class carry...not to mention bracket problems, hybrid problems, and sync solo problems.

----

To be honest tarawar is right too, the community is a piece of **** and there's no reason to try to get people together if people can't grow their team synergy.

Edited by Aewu

Hope to see all you swtor "top ranked" players running around in arenas getting wrecked :)

Inb4 u find out that WS is even easier and judging from what I've seen in beta, swtor top ranked players and top wow arena players will just demolish early arena teams because they don't even know how to communicate basic info.