Which Relics for Bodyguard PVP

Kulis

I am a newly returned player and I am rebuilding my pvp gear set back up. I think relics are next on my list. Which relics would you guys recommend?

The Ephemeral Mending seems like a no brainer if it has a high proc rate. For my second, which is better these days, the Serendipitous Assault for power or Focused Retribution for the aim?

Also, for any of you that have Brutalizer gear, it seems like such a small statistical upgrade from the Obroan gear. Have you guys noticed a difference in survivability and healing output?

Thanks!

I am a newly returned player and I am rebuilding my pvp gear set back up. I think relics are next on my list. Which relics would you guys recommend?

The Ephemeral Mending seems like a no brainer if it has a high proc rate. For my second, which is better these days, the Serendipitous Assault for power or Focused Retribution for the aim?

Also, for any of you that have Brutalizer gear, it seems like such a small statistical upgrade from the Obroan gear. Have you guys noticed a difference in survivability and healing output?

Thanks!

The best 2 are actually a Focused Retribution and a Serendipitous Assault. Those 2 relics still have really good proc rates, but their boost affects all of your heals, for 6 seconds, instead of just 1 heal every 20 seconds. In addition, you have no control over which heal gets boosted by the Ephemeral Mending, so if you launch a kolto missile at some allies chances are its gonna pick the guy on 100% health instead of the 20% health guy to give the healing to, which gets really, really annoying.

As for Obroan -> Brutalizer, its the case so while upgrading a gear tier does give you an advantage, the advantage isn't that much that those in Obroan gear are worthless when people run around in Brutalizer gear.

Oh and while rebuilding your PvP gear, May I suggest ditching every scrap of expertise gear you have right now that isn't Conqueror level (rating 154) or higher? Makes it much easier to PvP because of bolster working with it.

Thanks that was helpful, I am 2 pieces away now from full Obroan. My old pvp set was all War Hero, so I just kept my pve gear on as I obtained new pvp pieces. Enjoying healing again in pvp, I just wish more tanks queued up!

The best 2 are actually a Focused Retribution and a Serendipitous Assault. Those 2 relics still have really good proc rates, but their boost affects all of your heals, for 6 seconds, instead of just 1 heal every 20 seconds. In addition, you have no control over which heal gets boosted by the Ephemeral Mending, so if you launch a kolto missile at some allies chances are its gonna pick the guy on 100% health instead of the 20% health guy to give the healing to, which gets really, really annoying.

As for Obroan -> Brutalizer, its the case so while upgrading a gear tier does give you an advantage, the advantage isn't that much that those in Obroan gear are worthless when people run around in Brutalizer gear.

Oh and while rebuilding your PvP gear, May I suggest ditching every scrap of expertise gear you have right now that isn't Conqueror level (rating 154) or higher? Makes it much easier to PvP because of bolster working with it.

I actually use a mending and a focused retribution but it doesn't even matter if your spamming your kolto missile your focused ret and power proc will proc frequently and you just gotta watch for them. I myself use mending since I seen to get higher numbers with it but that might be because I get chainstunned a lot.