Combat fly text

Ren_simp

I liked other games where the fly text appeared directly over the characters head, not the head of the target you where attacking. Reason I like that format is because when attack say a Rancor you can't tell if your doing anything because the numbers are showing way above you and with the way camera angles change constantly based on postion of you and the NPC your fighting. This especially becomes true when your on a melee character and all you get to see is the NPCs crotch or butt.

I know exactly what you mean about melee and large boss crotches I like to see my numbers

I've posted on this several times,

It's annoying that other games allow addons to manage this yet

Bioware won't allow addons or even make the changes need to the interface editor Already in game

And Can never get this any attention I just want to be able to edit my fly text position size an font type

Edited by Ren_simp

Flytext Options:

Font (dropdown menu):

-Comic Sans

-Jokerman

-Papyrus

-Wingdings

DO THIS NAO EAWARE.

This is exactly what I'm talking about

Come on bioware you don't agree with addons

But at least give your game some of the basic functions they provide

I really think bioware need to reconsider their stance on addons

Sure have some strict guidelines as to what they can do

But think of the manpower and money you could save by letting your player base create and provide these basic features.

Personally myself, I just switch all my fly-texts off, I don't care for seeing numbers or anything like that in PvP/PvE, I like having an open clean UI screen to look at so I can clearly see my view and what I'm doing

Lucky for you that you have this option

I'm requesting something simple that the majority of popular mmos have available As a basic function where inbuilt or by player created addons that's also completely optional So players that like you prefer to see nothing but also caters to players that want to see and reposition everything, Thanks for the input though.

Edited by Ren_simp