Corsec Electrobaton

TaitWatson

Hey folks!

The Corsec Electrobaton was put on the Cartel Market today, and I just wanted to let you all know that it is not currently available in Collections, but we are looking to correct this in 2.7.1.

Thanks!

-tw

Edited by TaitWatson

Hey folks!

The Corsec Electrobaton was put on the Cartel Market today, and I just wanted to let you all know that it is not currently available in Collections, but we are looking to correct this in 2.7.1.

Thanks!

-tw

Any official estimation as to how long it will be available...as in, will it still be available for a few days after 2.7.1?

There are more items that cant be unlocked in collections like the Investigator set, is there any reason for that or its just another bug?...

Sets that are sold with installed mods can not be copied through the collections feature.

Hey folks!

Thanks!

-tw

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR FINALLY BRINGING IT BACK! I bought one back when it was accidentally released on Harbinger, and have been wanting to "retrieve" copies ever since.

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but from what I have seen, this item switches into a double bladed lightsaber while hiting a target.

This enchanted shapeshifting weapon demonstrates its fearsome magical prowess by suddenly turning into a lightsaber while thrown and changing its color to yellow. Scared the hell out of me.

Also the animation of Master Strike seems wrong to me. Not sure if you're supposed to stab somebody with a mace.

Edited by CommanderKeeva