Anyone else about to cancel?

Antediluvian_One

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who calls WoW a failure is an idiot.

Their quality of expansions has gone down, but they're not failures.

WoW is simultaneously and success and a failure.

It is a success because it has made billion from millions of subscribers. But it is also a failure for what it has done to the MMO Genre..

Back on topics...

I allready canceled because of the fps issues. I will join again as a happy customer for at least a few months if they fix the fps issues.

Most the FPS issues i've come to find out is from your drivers. Try updating them if your behind, it made the difference for me. Went from not playable to perfectly smooth. Just as simple as that.

Anyone who calls WoW a failure is an idiot.

Their quality of expansions has gone down, but they're not failures.

so go play it, it is a failure to anyone who enjoys a quality game with a good community.

wows community is famous for being snot nosed kids and 30 year old elitist snobs.

it also looks like trash

so go play it, it is a failure to anyone who enjoys a quality game with a good community.

wows community is famous for being snot nosed kids and 30 year old elitist snobs.

it also looks like trash

If you've read any of my posts, I'm a huge ToR fan and haven't palyed WoW in months ;)

one thing I agree is that the MMO community has gotten worse since WoW. It's actually much worse then the good ol Counter-Strike/Quake/UT Days. Yes those are FPS.. but the community in it's hay day was brutal.

Edited by Neeseek

This is on your end, don't blame bioware.

here's a tip, download CPUID monitor and check if your temps are fine, to me it looks like your CPU may be overheating causing it to shut down, which could be caused by excessive dust in the heat sink that overheats your PC during gaming, happened to my pops.

Blaming Bioware for YOUR issues is stupid though.

I agree because if it was a server or game client issue everyone would be experiencing it. I bet you check each one of those people and they have something in common that is causing this issue. Of course they will insist to the end of days that because their pc runs WoW (a 8 yr old game now I think) that it should run swtor too. Nevermind updating directx and your video drivers. Also your idea of dust etc is another thing people never look at. Most have never opened the case since they bought the machine.

Hahahaha people with bad computers, 110+ fps fully maxed out over here!! Game is amazing, you people are nuts

No, there are people with good computers having FPS issues. Heck, I get good FPS and have weird dips in FPS when I should not be.

Plus, it has already been acknowledged by Bioware as being a known issue so people are not crazy.

That is an actual valid complaint.

Not enough to cancel a sub for, but an issue nevertheless.

I personally love the dang game to death, despite the natural growing pains.

Edited by Darkeus

I agree because if it was a server or game client issue everyone would be experiencing it. I bet you check each one of those people and they have something in common that is causing this issue. Of course they will insist to the end of days that because their pc runs WoW (a 8 yr old game now I think) that it should run swtor too. Nevermind updating directx and your video drivers. Also your idea of dust etc is another thing people never look at. Most have never opened the case since they bought the machine.

Yeah, It's insane how I didn't realize it either.

My dads computer was reaching 60c just by loading up BF3.. something seemed terribly wrong, opened up his case.. and the heatsink was filled with dust.

Cleaned that baby up, now he doesn't pass 45c under load.

Yeah, It's insane how I didn't realize it either.

My dads computer was reaching 60c just by loading up BF3.. something seemed terribly wrong, opened up his case.. and the heatsink was filled with dust.

Cleaned that baby up, now he doesn't pass 45c under load.

I replace my fans often and clean them on a religious basis since I lost a video card to a failed fan. Ill admit my house isnt the cleanest in the world so a lot of dust gathers in there.

Don't know what people are on about with the fps issues. I'm running it fine on a GT240 (that's a low end, low power card.)

There are plenty of things to point at for improvement and I'd be pissed if I couldn't progress a class through it's story but I would also realize that the fix for this probably won't happen until January, after the Christmas Holidays and I would just roll another character.

Seems more productive to me that getting all dolled up for a dramatic "I quit!" thread.

At any rate, it's noon eastern time and my west coast server is full already so I better get to logging in or I'm going to have to wait behind the thousands of people who are having a terrible time playing this horrible game.

Oh the humanity...

Edited by Sparklehorse

lolz.. you're quitting and feel the need to tell a ton of people because............................ a few nodes are bugged? or because you have to store and call your companion?

hahahahahahahaahahahaha i'd hate to work with you or live with you because if you rage at lil old things like that i cannot imagine what happens if someone eats the last pop tart or the toothpaste is squeezed from the center of the tube or god forbid the toilet paper goes over the top and YOU prefer it to come from under the bottom...

just quit, delete the game and in fact sell your computer. then go yell at your neighbor for standing on your lawn.

QQ more