Merc - which spec for PVP

Ctohtz

Arsenal without heatseeker (get at 46) lacks a lot of burst, and you don't get electro net till 52 or something, so some of arsenal's best pvp options are not available to you. I leveled arsenal and got by, but didn't do much pvp... it is great for pve leveling. Sometimes a change is good to just learn the other spec and try it. Edited by Oxidsed

Arsenal without heatseeker (get at 46) lacks a lot of burst, and you don't get electro net till 52 or something, so some of arsenal's best pvp options are not available to you. I leveled arsenal and got by, but didn't do much pvp... it is great for pve leveling. Sometimes a change is good to just learn the other spec and try it.

Thank you for your response. I tried out Pyro and I'm doing much better in PVP at this point.

Thank you for your response. I tried out Pyro and I'm doing much better in PVP at this point.

Glad to hear. I have played pyro a few times, but need to give it a serious go one of these nights, at 55 the rotation is a bit more complex, but the challenge has appeal, certainly more mobile for pvp.

I have a level 34 Merc. I'm specced as aresnal currently. I'm getting my butt kicked in PVP. Would Pyrotech be a better choice as I level?

Looking for some opinions.

Thank you,

I have played Arsenal Merc since day one. Even though it has some issues it is still may favorite class in the game. I had a WZ last night where I has 11000000+ damage with 1250 DPS and a heat seeker missile for over 10K damage. Like the previous poster said you need to get electronet and heat seeker missile to really play it properly.

I love the class, I have leveled my Arsenal Merc along with an Operative, Sniper, Sorc, Marauder and Vanguard to lvl 55 and the Merc is still my favorite by far. It is the one that I play the most and run all my ranked PVP in.

I have played Arsenal Merc since day one. Even though it has some issues it is still may favorite class in the game. I had a WZ last night where I has 11000000+ damage with 1250 DPS and a heat seeker missile for over 10K damage. Like the previous poster said you need to get electronet and heat seeker missile to really play it properly.

I love the class, I have leveled my Arsenal Merc along with an Operative, Sniper, Sorc, Marauder and Vanguard to lvl 55 and the Merc is still my favorite by far. It is the one that I play the most and run all my ranked PVP in.

11 million damage eh?

A Denova with only 1 turret each for 2 and a half hours?