Mercenary Arsenal or Pyro use more Blaster Shots

MyM-Stryfe

I got Mercenary level 20 Pyro, but the rotation, and most of skill are rockets and grenade, almost no use of Blaster pistol/shots, only Power Shot, but the animation is bad for me. I like more Pyro, cause its more mobile, but i want my Ranged Char to use more Blaster, then rocket/grenade.

Is Arsenal rotation is more with Blaster Pistol/Shot Use ?

Im kinda new and from the skill i see so far i like the most Unload and Rapid Shot, what of this 2 talent use more Blaster Pistol Shots?

Thanks in advance.

I got Mercenary level 20 Pyro, but the rotation, and most of skill are rockets and grenade, almost no use of Blaster pistol/shots, only Power Shot, but the animation is bad for me. I like more Pyro, cause its more mobile, but i want my Ranged Char to use more Blaster, then rocket/grenade.

Is Arsenal rotation is more with Blaster Pistol/Shot Use ?

Im kinda new and from the skill i see so far i like the most Unload and Rapid Shot, what of this 2 talent use more Blaster Pistol Shots?

Thanks in advance.

If you want to see yourself using Unload and Rapid Shots more then you want Arsenal.

Pyro only occasionally uses Rapid shots and Unload. This may change and it has done before.

Thanks for the fast reply. I see some rotation and see the Pyro use 99% PS, Grenade And Rockets in most of time.

I like the mobility in Pyro, but as i say i want to be Ranged with more Blaster Pistol Use. I hope in future we see more Blaster Pistol use in both, cause at the end we are character with blaster pistol. Yeah Rockets, Grenade are cool also and must be there, but more choice for Blaster Use will be good.

I see that rotation in TOR-fashion, is it viable ?Arsenal DPS

UL-TM-UL-HM-EN-PS-TSO-FM-TM-RS-UL-Heat ?

With this Talents:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#300Mc0zZrffoMdRkfbsZs.3

Arsenal use Combustible Gas Cylinder aswell as Pyro right ?

At first i was thinking to make Gunslinger, cause like how he looks, but he is 100% stationary + cover, for me that is boring and require no skill to play at all. I hope they change that and give us more option for character development and style.

Edited by MyM-Stryfe

If you want mobility, then you can't really pick a ranged dps class. Your best bets are Madness Sorc, hybrid sorc, or arsenal merc. All else are turrety and full of channels. Why arsenal merc and not pyro merc? Because arsenal merc has a 45 second cooldown for power surge (or was it Tech Override, I can't remember...), has stronger rapid shots due to armor pen, and gets double charges for power surge. Its also penalized less for taking alacrity, which is useful when trying to get channeled attacks off quicker, and can actually grab the energy shield talent for interrupt immunity without having to give up important DPS talents.

If you still want to light stuff on fire though... Pyro PTs are the most mobile class in the game. 10m range on 98% of their damage, none of its channeled, and still has hydraulics to run around quickly without worrying about physics. Just be warned its the second worst DPS class, beating only assassins -_-

IIf you still want to light stuff on fire though... Pyro PTs are the most mobile class in the game. 10m range on 98% of their damage, none of its channeled, and still has hydraulics to run around quickly without worrying about physics. Just be warned its the second worst DPS class, beating only assassins -_-

However along with assassins they are at the very top in PVP.

Well you're gonna be using Unload a ton as Arsenal so there's your answer. Having said that, Pyro gets Unload every 12s these days and Arsenal every ~8s (kinda) so not a massive difference. On top of that Power Shot looks way more double-guns-y than Tracer Missile ever will.