What is the lowest lvl you guys managed to finnish act 2 alone?

SivRenate

Im lvling my commando for the buff only.. been meaning to do it for about a year, but never got to it.. So, without getting any help from others, but with good gear, and a whole lot of heroic buffs, and treek.. how soon can i quit the boring missions, and go straight for class only? Would it be enough as long as i got to quesh?

Im lvling my commando for the buff only.. been meaning to do it for about a year, but never got to it.. So, without getting any help from others, but with good gear, and a whole lot of heroic buffs, and treek.. how soon can i quit the boring missions, and go straight for class only? Would it be enough as long as i got to quesh?

Well I finished my snipers act 2 at 39, but that was ridiculously frustrating. Try for level 40.

I cleared it on my guardian at 39, but it was painful. Being a trooper and having Elara as your healer (you get her early, so you have more time to gear her up) might make things easier. I don't suggest any lower than 38, though. The mobs in Hoth are pretty tough.

I cleared it on my guardian at 39, but it was painful. Being a trooper and having Elara as your healer (you get her early, so you have more time to gear her up) might make things easier. I don't suggest any lower than 38, though. The mobs in Hoth are pretty tough.

Its pretty much impossible at 38. I had bad enough accuracy at level 39!

Yeah the biggest obstacle you will run into is that you wont have enough accuracy to even damage high level mobs. You cannot be more than 2-3 levels below the content you are doing.

I ended up PvPing to 50 and then picking up my class quest in the middle of act 2 and finishing it. It was a lot more fun to just cruise and enjoy the story IMO.