two things i think needs to be added to combat medic

avinoamb

this isnt a qq or a "pl buff the class sucks" and so on post , just 2 small things i think can improve the gameplay (mainly in pvp) for combat medics and not push it into the op zone in both pvp and pve.

the two things are aimed at mobility.

first hammer shot healing

add a new supercharged :hammer shot does x2 the healing in one shot for the duration

or

Med Zone:

Increases all healing received by [10 / 20]% while Reactive Shield is active.and remove the gcd from hammer shot for 5s .

*the point is to make use of the hammer shot mechanic to make it more attractive to use and in the same time give a moderate mobile healing tool for a short window.

the second thing is a gap opener

Kolto Wave:

Concussion Charge now has a [50 / 100]% chance to heal you and all allies within range for x.and increase movement speed by 100%/150% for 1s/2s

or

(can be a bit op )

Treated Wound Dressings:

Reduces all damage taken by [2 / 4]% while Combat Support Cell is active.and increase movement speed by 50%/100% for 1s/2s when activating hold the line

i hope to see this changes or something along these lines added to combat medic tree tell me what you think.

Interesting ideas, but here is what I would do:

- To make Hammershot healing more appealing, add a new effect to Support Cell -> 'Critical heals with Hammershot now refund 2 ammo. Cannot occur more than once every 1.5s'

- Give commando a real baseline disengage ability. This is something that every spec would benefit from.

Interesting ideas, but here is what I would do:

- To make Hammershot healing more appealing, add a new effect to Support Cell -> 'Critical heals with Hammershot now refund 2 ammo. Cannot occur more than once every 1.5s'

- Give commando a real baseline disengage ability. This is something that every spec would benefit from.

The first one would be huge for Commando healers methinks. Like that idea a lot. Your last quest for a change was a long one cash but you did get TO down to a minute through sheer bloody minded attrition, so try again. I doubt it will happen anytime soon, but I won't be surprised if the next level cap increase (with possibly new abilities) comes with that disengage.