So, this is an MMORPG...

Selvetarm

...aka, Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play game. I'm actually playing on a full server (legion of Lettow), i'm lvl 39 and there are 3 other players on the same planet i am (hoth). Sup bioware?

Yeah i know, the other day i was in Tanaris and there was like 1 other person there with me. Sup Activision-Blizzard?

...aka, Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play game. I'm actually playing on a full server (legion of Lettow), i'm lvl 39 and there are 3 other players on the same planet i am (hoth). Sup bioware?

U mad bro?

What do you want us to do about it? Maybe people are not in that level bracket yet? Maybe its a slow planet?

What would you do if it was 100 people? Anything different? Nope you would just level right on. At least this way there is much less fighting over spawns.

its just that there are few ppl that high of a level. like you i had a mid 30's character. the world had i think 11 others. So i started a new character and sure enough starting worlds had 5x as many ppl (compared to when i went through) courscant also had 5xs and in the pvp more twenties are starting to join in. I think its just that we play as much as we can and others just cannot :p

Yeah i know, the other day i was in Tanaris and there was like 1 other person there with me. Sup Activision-Blizzard?

And in WoW, you see maybe 2-3 people in the world.

The rest are sitting in cities trolling trade and queueing up for dungeons, battlegrounds, and arenas.

Taken form another topic, OP is clearly trolling.

it doesn't feel very mmo is the point..no matter how fast one might be leveling.

i've seen 200 ppl online on my planet and still it has a very solo player feel :(

im in a small guild...no one really talks :(

general chat is all just "lfg for some flashpoint"

the cities...there is no one in them.

it doesn't feel very mmo is the point..no matter how fast one might be leveling.

i've seen 200 ppl online on my planet and still it has a very solo player feel :(

im in a small guild...no one really talks :(

general chat is all just "lfg for some flashpoint"

the cities...there is no one in them.

Again, the same EXACT thing can be said about WoW, the most popular and praised MMORPG today.

NO ONE leaves capital cities. the world is DEAD.

Edited by Neeseek

Your probably in the very last instance for that planet.

Yeah, 178 people spread on 4 shards? :=)

You only see the number in your current instance at the top.

Pre re-lease started on the 13th, 10 days ago.

The 10 or so pre orders from my guild have started playing significantly less. 36 now and am seeing less and less people as I move on to new planets. Would think the areas would be a little more populated with people from my wave and the waves before me.

Hopefully just Christmas and Family.

Again, the same EXACT thing can be said about WoW, the most popular and praised MMORPG today.

NO ONE leaves capital cities. the world is DEAD.

Right, but the difference is that when WoW is in leveling mode (e.g., the release of a new expac), there are people everywhere, you are tripping over them. And when the leveling mode is done, there are people packed in the cities.

Here there is no reason for people to congregate anywhere, and you also see very few people in the world. This results from the design. In many ways this is more convenient for players (less competition for quest mobs, less need to travel for services and training and so on), but one result is you see very few people indeed in general, which is odd for a new release MMO with so many full servers with queues.

Perhaps he rolled Republic.

All the <no comment> rolled Imperial.

When you see 600 Imps and barely 100 Reps on most FULL realm... it quite clearly explain a lot of those QQ's.

in fact i rolled republic. Also, i might need to remind those guys who said that the game was launched 3 days ago, that we had 1.5 milions of preorders, wich means that a lot of ppl are playing from the early access days, as i do.

@the guy who asked if 100 would have changed something: nope. i expect at least 500, since it's a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER game.

Edited by Selvetarm

Your probably in the very last instance for that planet.

You only see the number in your current instance at the top.

Oh okey. You completely sure of this? Because when I changed instance it showed the same amount of people.

Pre re-lease started on the 13th, 10 days ago.

The 10 or so pre orders from my guild have started playing significantly less. 36 now and am seeing less and less people as I move on to new planets. Would think the areas would be a little more populated with people from my wave and the waves before me.

Hopefully just Christmas and Family.

I got in on the 17th. It's the only game I'm playing currently, but with work/family I'm only level 21 right now. Realize that the average person really doesn't have 7-10 hours to play every day. I'm lucky if I can get in 3-4, but most days less. I don't think it's absurd to assume most people are probably in their mid to late 20's. Give 'em time.